Hi,

On 6/14/07, priyadarshi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have a tree model in 3ds format , its leaves has 2 textures in jpg
format , one is the leaf image other is an alpha texture of the image.
But the alpha texture doesn't seem to be working so I am not able to get
the transparency. I have another model which has textures in png file
format but it has transparency along with it , so to enable it I do like
this:

state->setMode( GL_BLEND, osg::StateAttribute::ON );
state->setRenderingHint(osg::StateSet::TRANSPARENT_BIN);

When I try to put in some transparency in the jpg file texture using an
image editor , it gives an error that the format doesn't support
transparency.
Please help.

Actually the jpeg format does not support transparency. Try using png files
instead.

--
Serge Lages
http://www.magrathea-engine.org