sure, its not a critical thing.

/Anders

On 6/14/07, Robert Osfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 6/7/07, Robert Osfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 6/7/07, Anders Backman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > A few things:
> >
> > 1. The logo reader seems to have stopped working?
> >
> > osgviewer osg64.logo shows nothing on my version of osg. (svn checkout
> > at 23:rd of june).
> > Has there been any recent changes in the reader, because it worked
> > some while back...
>
> Could you provide osg64.logo, I don't have it on my system.  I also
> haven't used the logo plugin after a bit of brief testing a few years
> back... So.. I wouldn't know about any issues with it...

I tracked down the osg64.logo, it twas missing from my new SVN version
of OpenSceneGraph-Data for a little while... Its now there.

But... it doesn't render when loaded ;-|

I've done some debugging on the plugin and everything looks OK, but I
still can't get it to render anything.  I tried osgproducerviewer just
in case it did something different than osgviewer but alas no luck
there either.  I don't know when the logo plugin broke as its not
something I've ever used.  I'm basically stumped on this one.

Perhaps reimplementing the logo plugin using a standard OSG components
rather than extended Drawable might provide a different point to test
from.  This doesn't change the fact that what is there looks like it
should work.  My best guess is that there is something missing in set
up of OpenGL state, but what this might be I don't have clue, I tried
all the obvious things.

I'm afraid this item is something that will have to wait to post 2.0.