On 6/15/07, Can Özmen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Robert,

I'm encountering the following problems:

1) "osgdistortion --dome" produces artifacts (not including the gap
between the FBO boundaries). The cow alternates between drawn
perfectly normal and scattered all around. It sometimes magically
fixes itself when I press the 's' key, but not all the time.

This sounds like an OpenGL driver issue with FBO's.  The related code
hasn't change for quite some while, and works well across a range of
platforms... but.. this doesn't stop a dodgy drive spoiling the party
:-|

2) "osgintersection cow.osg" also crashes after the printing
'Computing LineOfSight'. The part of code that uses the
IntersectorGroup works fine.

I am looking into this one.