HI Alex,

Thanks for writing the FOX example.  Would you like to submit this for
inclusion with the OSG distribution itself :-)

Robert.

On 7/10/07, amalric alexandre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi osg-users,

I have made a little exemple wich is based on the WXWidget osgViewer for Fox
Toolkit GUI.

I had to do this for my own application. In example's directory of osgViewer
integration there is no example for FOX.

It's quite simple but I hope it will help some people who wants to integrate
OSG in their Fox application. I've attached a Visual 2005 project similar to
"example osgViewerWX" called "example osgViewerFOX" ;-)