Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von André Garneau
Gesendet: Dienstag, 10. Juli 2007 15:43
An: 'osg users'
Betreff: RE: [osg-users] Events from the past

Hi Tim,

You are right, the event time used to tag the time at which windowing events
occurred is the time of the last check events. In reality, these events
occurred in the time range [_timeOfLastCheckEvents,
getEventQueue()->getTime()], so this is a valid time, albeit conservatively
lagging behind. If we were to use the eventTime instead, that would also be a
valid time, but this time possibly ahead of the real event time, so there is no
perfect pick.

What kind of problem is that causing in your manipulator ?

André