HI Crhistophe,

You'll need to step through all the tiles, loading each one in turn,
the using a custom NodeVisitor traverse through the loaded subgraph to
find the StateSet's that contain Textures then do with them what you
will.   Look at src/osgUtil/Optimizer.cpp for inspiration on the
NodeVisitor front.

Robert.