You also have my +1

Not sure whether I can help much at the moment.

Thanks a lot

Astrid

Am 03.12.2019 22:34 schrieb Cameron Shorter:
Ok, I'm going to call this motion approved with support from:

+1 Cameron

+1 Nicolans

+0 Angelos

+1 Vicky

Support from Felicity in IRC today's weekly meeting

Going only on memory, I think Brian was supportive (or at least not
negative) in last week's IRC meeting too.

Plan in moving forward, based to today's IRC meeting:

* Complete pull requests related to Felicity's Quickstart review for
SeasonOfDocs (aim to do this mainly in December)

* Create a Doc Only 3.1 release with target date of mid to late
January.

Commitment:

* Cameron is committed to taking a lead role on this, in particular
around chasing reviews if required, or reviewing himself

* Felicity committed to supporting

* Anyone else?