Thank you,

We also need feedback from the OSGeoLive docs team (Vicky, Nicolas, Astrid).

Best,
Angelos

On 11/1/21 11:23 AM, Chris ganta wrote:
Hi All,

We (The documentation team) met today, and we request if you can
accommodate for A or A-.

For B or B-, the time zones for the other two writers are Singapore (5 AM
+/- 1) and Nairobi (12 Midnight +/- 1).

Regards,
Chris

On Sun, Oct 31, 2021 at 8:42 PM Angelos Tzotsos <gcpp.kal...@gmail.com>