Hello All,

In the testsuite for testing framework, the tests for org.osgi.test.cases.packageadmin.tc3 are checking for the packageadmin.
getExportedPackage method. There actually packageadmin should return the package with highest version among the exported packages.

But if the test is seen then there are two bundles tb1 and tb3 which export the same package org.osgi.test.cases.packageadmin.tc3.tb1.
But tb3 exports with higher version than the tb1. But test case is testing if packageadmin.getExportedPackage returned
exported package of bundle tb1? Can you please tell me the reason why its checking the bundle to be tb1 which exports the lower version instead of tb3?

Please let me know if am going wrong somewhere.

Regards,
Kiran Bharadwaj