Dear all,

Here are my comments and questions concerning the chapter 3.9 (pp. 59-63) of the OSGi Core Specification Release 4.

*) Bundle-NativeCode manifest header syntax (p. 60)

I would like to be totally sure to correctly understand the syntax of the 'nativecode' element of this header.
This element is composed of one or more 'path' element and one or more 'parameter' element.
One ore more 'parameter' implies that one at least of the architected attributes is mandatory.
Reading further the section 3.9.1 (p. 62) describing the native code algorithm, the first step of the process seems to imply that 'osname' and 'processor' are both required in a native clause. Indeed, the other parameters can be not specified, but those can't.

Question(s)
1/ The two parameters 'osname' and 'processor' are mandatory. Does anybody can tell me whether it's right ?
2/ If so, perhaps the mandatory aspect of those two parameters could be explicitly written p.60 and the order of the parameter's presentation be changed to reflect this importance.

*) Native Code Algorithm (p. 62)

Perhaps I'm stupid. But I do NOT understand the last but one paragraph. It begins with "If a selection filter .." and ends with "... optional clause is specified.". The paragraph before is absolutly clear, but this one exceeds my capacities. Plz help !

Regards,
--
</arnaud>