> Is there where can I know what EEG recently will do?

Check out http://bundles.osgi.org/EnterpriseWorkshop/HomePage

BJ Hargrave
Senior Technical Staff Member, IBM
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

office: +1 407 849 9117
mobile: +1 386 848 3788

"jerry lin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
10/10/2006 10:51 PM
Please respond to
OSGi Developer Mail List <osgi-dev@bundles.osgi.org>

"OSGi Developer Mail List" <osgi-dev@bundles.osgi.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [osgi-dev] About SCA and OSGi

Yeah,David's work seems to great.

I'm very expected SCA and EEG can match together to improve both,SCA
have very excited features to apply in the enterprise application,and
OSGi have very complete implemention that guide how to implement the
Service-Oriented Component Model.