I am new to OSGI and I am trying to use OSGI for a web app. Is it legal
in OSGI to register a wild card alias with HttpService? Let me describe
the scenario so you can understand my question.

An HTTP servlet is listening at a certain alias say /listener. When it
receives certain requests, the servlet generates a response with a child
URI, which has the same prefix as its own alias, but with an extra path
element, e.g., /listener/resource.

Upon reading the OSGI R4 spec, I get the impression that unless this new
URI is registered as new alias, any request for the child URI (i.e.,
/listener/resource) will not be valid. Is that correct? How do people
deal with dynamically created resources, especially since it does not
make sense to register a new alias for each of these?

Thanks,
Nikunj Mehta