[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on 11/13/2006 12:51:48 PM:

> BJ,
>
> I chuckled at your reply.  The technical details are pretty much what
> I thought.  However, given the real subtleties of, say, bundle class
> framework semantics.
>
> I have no such fears because I have a healthy experience of being
> wrong.  So here is my list:
>
> 3.2.1.1 Bundle-Activator: framework semantics
> 3.2.1.2 Bundle-Category: localized
> 3.2.1.3 Bundle-Classpath: framework semantics
> 3.2.1.4 Bundle-ContactAddress: localized
> 3.2.1.5 Bundle-Copyright: localized
> 3.2.1.6 Bundle-Description: localized
> 3.2.1.7 Bundle-DocURL: localized
> 3.2.1.8 Bundle-Localization: framework semantics
> 3.2.1.9 Bundle-ManifestVersion: framework semantics
> 3.2.1.10 Bundle-Name: localized

This could be localized since the framework is not specified to use it at
runtime. But I would not. Some framework impls will try to use this header
as a substitute for Bundle-SymbolicName when old (pre-R4) bundles are
installed.

> 3.2.1.11 Bundle-NativeCode: framework semantics
> 3.2.1.12 Bundle-RequiredExecutionEnvironment: framework semantics
> 3.2.1.13 Bundle-SymbolicName: framework semantics
> 3.2.1.14 Bundle-UpdateLocation: localized

This has framework semantics since the framework should consult the value
of the header during Bundle.update().

> 3.2.1.15 Bundle-Vendor: localized
> 3.2.1.16 Bundle-Version: framework semantics
> 3.2.1.17 DynamicImport-Package: framework semantics
> 3.2.1.18 Export-Package: framework semantics
> 3.2.1.19 Export-Service: framework semantics

This header is deprecated and has no runtime semantics.