Did you already register for the OSGi community event? We have a very strong program many of the relevant OSGi people are there to talk to you. I was just working on the demos and they look very interesting as well:

- Sun's Glassfish J2EE server on OSGi
- BUGLabs BUG, modular hardware on OSGi
- Luminis demos Apache Felix, OBR, and their deployment server
- Martin Lipper shows Aspect Oriented Programming with OSGi
- Jayway shows Pax Runner and Pax Cursor, help with running applications on all implementations
- IONA shows Distributed OSGi as envisioned for the next release of OSGi

So it would be a shame if you could not be there! Hope to see you in Berlin, kind regards,

        Peter Kriens