From: osgi-dev-boun...@mail.osgi.org [mailto:osgi-dev-boun...@mail.osgi.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Watson
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 12:30 PM
To: osgi-dev@mail.osgi.org
Subject: Re: [osgi-dev] Resolving OSGi "Uses Constraint Violations" UsingAnzo

For Equinox, it depends on what version you are using.  The Luna release
(Equinox framework version 3.10.x) is the first to use the same resolver
implementation as felix and should provide the same level of error messages for
uses constraint violations.  Prior to Luna the error messages would not very
helpful for uses constraint violations.

Tom