From: Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Sent by: osgi-dev-boun...@mail.osgi.org
To: OSGi Developer Mail List <osgi-dev@mail.osgi.org>
Subject: Re: [osgi-dev] Using DS annotations suitable for felix scr 1.8.2
Date: Wed, Feb 17, 2016 7:15 AM

I think I found the answer: I need to use the bnd annotations jar.

             <dependency>
                 <groupId>biz.aQute.bnd</groupId>
<artifactId>biz.aQute.bnd.annotation</artifactId>
                 <version>3.1.0</version>
             </dependency>

It seems to contain the DS 1.2 annotations.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de