> This is defined in Section 135.4 of the OSGi compendium spec release.

That is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you very much! I remembered
that I had seen it somewhere, but I searched it in the OSGi core spec where
the Export-Service header is described. It would probably a good idea to
link the chapter of Comendium spec from the OSGi core specification where
Export-Service is explained. I propose to append this information to the
Wiki site <http://wiki.osgi.org/wiki/Export-Service> as well.

This sounds a lot like http://jpm4j.org - you should probably talk to Peter
> Kriens!

I know about it, but I did not see any option (or documentation) on the
website, how to search based on capabilities as it is in the MANIFEST
header. Anyway, I will ask him if that is possible.