Da: osgi-dev-boun...@mail.osgi.org [mailto:osgi-dev-boun...@mail.osgi.org] Per
conto di BJ Hargrave
Inviato: lunedì 22 agosto 2016 15:25
A: osgi-dev@mail.osgi.org
Oggetto: Re: [osgi-dev] R: Import in the same Eclipse workspacve bnd projects
from different filesystem locations

You can't do that. All the bnd projects must be in the same file system folder
as the cnf folder. They all can be in a different folder than the Eclipse
workspace folder but you cannot split bnd projects across file system folders.

Remember Bndtools is a set of Eclipse plugins which use Bnd to build bundle
projects. Bnd knows nothing about Eclipse and Eclipse workspaces. It only knows
about the file system. So it Bnd does not know how you may have logically
arranged projects in an Eclipse workspace. Bnd only cares about how things are
arranged on the file system.

--

BJ Hargrave
Senior Technical Staff Member, IBM // office: +1 386 848 1781