From: Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Sent by: osgi-dev-boun...@mail.osgi.org
To: OSGi Developer Mail List <osgi-dev@mail.osgi.org>
Subject: [osgi-dev] OSGi factory pids and configuration admin
Date: Mon, Nov 21, 2016 1:34 PM

Given a factory pid of a.b.c, and a pid of q, I am a little
disoriented about how to manage some properties.

Felix fileinstall parses a.b.c-q as 'pid = a.b.c', factoryPid = 'q'.
It calls createFactoryConfiguration for 'a.b.c', and ignores the q.

The 'updated' method on the service is called on a pid like
'a.b.c.UNIQUE-STRING'.

Do I need to add something to the properties so that the pid remains 'a.b.c-q'?

As it is, I'm failing to use a second call to configuration admin to
update one of the properties.