Hello!

I'm currently in the process of repackaging the LWJGL [0] jar files
as OSGi bundles [1] with some welcome assistance from the author. We've
run into and corrected a couple of issues that stem from the somewhat
OSGi-incompatible way that LWJGL loads its own native libraries, but
have one final stubborn problem that unfortunately I can't seem to fix
due to my own lack of understanding.

The issue is being discussed in a GitHub issue [2] and I have some
example code that triggers the problem [3].

I'd seriously appreciate any help that anyone can offer to get this
issue solved and LWJGL OSGi bundles deployed!

[0] https://www.lwjgl.org/
[1] https://github.com/io7m/org.lwjgl/
[2] https://github.com/LWJGL/lwjgl3/issues/277
[3] https://github.com/io7m/org.lwjgl.example