Hello guys,

I was able to bundle the ActiveMQ and push it into the Apache Felix context.
It was not really so hard after all. I'll prepare a video-tuto about it and
share it with you near. It's not complicated.

But right now I have another issue :)

Here is the scenario : 1/ I created the ActiveMQ bundle inside apache
felix, I run it and it listens to the needed port. 2/ I created the
producer bundle and putted all the needed connection and queue creation in
the start method. 3/ I created the consumer bundle following the same
strategy Once I start the producer, I can see my message sent. Once I run
the consumer it's ok I can see the message received, the issue is once I
stop the producer bundle and I restart it, I was waiting to get a
notification from my consumer bundle but not, I do have to restart the
consumer so it knows about the new message and throw it out. Do you have an
idea on how could I get notified by my bundle once a new message pushed
into the broker queue ?

I'm thinking about the fact that I did not used the multithreading, but I'm
not sure, in the activeMq tutos it creates the producers/consumers using
threads.
So probably that's the issue..

Do I have to register my bundle in the osgi service registry ?!

Thanks all for your help and sharing about osgi!