Thanks Peter,

you were absolutely right. It was just another package called "controllers". I dind't think of that. I thought it was looking for some kind of capability or so, because a package named just "controllers" is quite unusual. Now I can continue to fight through the dependencies ;)

So, since JPM is gone, is there an easy way to setup a Maven repository in bndtools? Of course there is the article on bndtools.org[1], but it's very brief and I never understood, what exactly has to be done to get this working.

[1] http://bndtools.org/repositories.html#aether-maven-repositories