Hi,

I searched to no avail. Does anybody know of an implementation of
FileSystemProvider
(https://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/nio/file/spi/FileSystemProvider.html)
that supports the "bundle:" scheme (similar to the Zip File System
Provider:
https://docs.oracle.com/javase/8/docs/technotes/guides/io/fsp/zipfilesystemprovider.html)?

I have code that relies on a directory tree of resources to be available
as NIO FileSystem. This is no problem when the using the "ordinary"
class loading. The "root" is found using a resource lookup (URI resSrc =
this.getClass().getResource("").toURI();). This returns a URI with
scheme "jar", which can be passed to FileSystems.newFileSystem. When
running in the OSGi environment, I get a URI with the "bundle" scheme...

 - Michael