Hi

have a look at

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/felix/org.apache.felix.http.jetty/4.0.8/

It's released since some days

Carsten

Paul F Fraser Via Osgi-dev wrote
Hi,

My code runs OK in a bnd workspace using R6 and bndtools 4.2 and it HAS (at the moment) to use org.apache.felix.jetty 4.0.6 .

This setup resolves and runs OK with the missing metadata in 4.0.6.

This setup has the problem with Felix SCR not removing prototype references on shutdown using Felix SCR 2.0.14.

Upgrading to the latest Felix SCR 2.1.14 (which fixes the prototype problem) and the code fails to run. Probably because 2.1.14 requires R7.

org.apache.felix.jetty 4.0.8, which would solve the problem, has been created but not released.

R7 bndtools will not resolve without the missing metadata in jetty 4.06.

I tried  a couple of weeks ago on the Felix user list to get some action on releasing jetty 4.08 but to no avail.

Suppose I have to put up with the ugly shutdown due to the Felix SCR prototype problem for the moment until someone releases 4.08.

Paul Fraser

Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland
cziege...@apache.org