And with regards to version increases, if a new method added to
`DataHandler` that would break API and cause a major version increase for
the package, however, if a new method was added to `DataContext` since that
API is marked `@ProviderType` the package version increase would only have
to be minor.  Is that correct?

Greg Amerson
Liferay Developer Tools