As I am using OSGi for a lot of projects on a pure Maven build with
the help of all the bnd maven plugins.
For easily testing I used bndrun files.

I don't want to create the set of bundles that are allowed to be used
at runtime all the time and so I started to create pom files that
contains all of them (one for bundles that are used at compile time
and one for bundles that are potentially used at runtime).
Using that approach my bnd application can depend on that runtime pom
using scope "runtime" and could consume the specified artifacts to
resolve its requirements.

The runtime pom contains also the bundles that has been necessary for
me to use transaction control, hibernate, ...
If you want to have a look at:
https://github.com/maggu2810/osgideps/blob/master/runtime/pom.xml

As you can see I used the following persistence API bundle:
    <groupId>org.apache.aries.jpa.javax.persistence</groupId>
    <artifactId>javax.persistence_2.1</artifactId>
    <version>2.7.0</version>