UPDATE: What Really Happened At Tinker Air Force Base?

Sean Osborne
Military Affairs and Senior Analyst
The Northeast Intelligence Newtwork

It is now time to lay all the cards on the table. In this game it is now
time to see, raise and call it like it is. Consider this a pre-emptive
strike.  I intend it to be devastating because some have declared war upon
us and our reputation.

Lock and load.

It has become obvious that The Northeast Intelligence Network must make a
bold statement concerning the original as released document known as the
TEAM TINKER BATTLE STAFF DIRECTIVE (BSD) #41  by the Soldiers For The Truth
dot Org website  (  http://www.sftt.org ) presidied over by its president,
Mr. Roger Charles (some say he's an Army Vet, some say Marine Corps -- we've
seen no DD-214 to prove either claim).  It must be stressed that SFTT.ORG is
the releaser of that document. Where it came from and the specific
information it contains is wholly within the purview of SFTT.ORG and Mr.
Charles. In my email contact with Mr. Charles this past Saturday he'd
responded to my inquiry about this subject by stating the obvious concerning
problems with the perimeter roads and a telephone number in the text of the
document, which are those of Hill AFB, Ogden, Utah.  These issues have been
addressed above. I was also informed by Mr. Charles that the person who sent
the document to SFTT.ORG is a Major in the United States Air Force, and that
he could not be reached for clarifications until Monday (yesterday). Again,
this document ORIGINATED with the Soldiers For The Truth website. These are
hard-core facts which cannot be revised or altered. Period.

Secondly, I am being informed that the Public Information Officer for the
FBI Office in Oklahoma City, Mr. Gary Johnson, has been maligning myself and
the Northeast Intelligence Network regarding my reporting on the original
Soldiers For The Truth website report, claiming that I am guilty of
perpetuating "a hoax".  Mr. Johnson, if the document is "a hoax", then you
need to contact Mr. Roger Charles about that as he is THE ORIGINATOR.
Period.

However, that said I must reiterate that I DO NOT believe the core report
about a MANPADS  incident on the southern perimeter of Tinker AFB near Lake
Stanley Draper in Oklahoma City is a hoax. I think it is real, and I think
the efforts to suppress the report and the truth are in a full-court press,
perhaps at the behest of the individuals named above. I don't know that for
a fact yet, but I have solidly based suspicions such may be the case. I have
other sources of information on the periphery of this issue as well.

It is a fact that within minutes of the posting of my report to friends
within my email group I had received three corroborations that the report
was a true "real world" incident. With these corroborations the decision was
made to file the original report on the mainpage of the Northeast
Intelligence Network. The list of corroborating sources has grown since that
time.

My original sources are professional men of the absolute highest character,
and maligning myself maligns them also. One is a highly respected former US
intelligence official directly involved in counter-terrorism, who also
received corroboration directly from within the walls of the White House. A
second corroborating source is a highly respected senior military
intelligence officer who personally checked other sources to verify the
Tinker AFB Battle Staff Directive.
A third source is a former Air Force serviceman, also with distinguished
credentials.
These men and others who have been in direct contact with myself are true
patriots in the service of this country as am I and the rest of the staff of
the Northeast Intelligence Network. I am not so sure the same can be said of
our detractors, or their agenda in the War on Terror which we are fighting.

Here are some emails I have received from individuals who will remain
anonymous. Their words are clear, concise and the meanings are inescapable.

"I am a police officer here in the Oklahoma city area and I wanted to let
you know that the person who supposedly saw these individuals has admitted
that he was lying to investigators, anyways that is what we have been told
[by] the Feds.  That has not been released to the public.  In fact the news
media here in OKC was kept out of the loop about the story altogether.
Several other things also happened in the OKC area also that has not been
released to the public but at this time T can not speak openly about [them]
You guys keep up the hard work, you are still a great source of news and
information.

 "[I] talked with my cousin who is an Intelligence Officer at Offutt [Air
Force Base, Bellevue, Nebraska]. Your recent story is apparently the
proverbial tip of the iceberg. The good news is that our officials in charge
know who is really behind the whole operation. So the public feigning of
dumb is just SUN TSU. The bad news is he said there's a lot of puckerin' and
sleepless nights. "

There is a hard core of truth in our reporting on this issue. Clearly a
hornet's nest of activity has resulted. Despite it all this loud buzzing and
stinger wagging is the belief that such reactions only further reinforce the
conviction that the information in the core of the report is accurate and
contains something certain people with agenda's not in the public interest
wish to suppress.

I urge anyone with specific information to contact us as soon as possible so
we can get the truth to the American public. Your identity will reamin
anonymous if you so choose. Please, contact us before an American military
or commerical passenger airliner is shot out of the sky by a terrorist armed
with a Man Portable Air Defense System (MANPADS) weapon.

Sean Osborne,
Military Affairs & Senior Analyst
Northeast Intelligence Network
www.HomelandSecurityUS.com