While they hae not yet discovered what the intial cause was, it is clearly
something exploded on a truck that was at the loading dock.  I personally
know the owner (bill davis brother of the infamous cullen davis).  The thing
that we find a bit suspicious is that there was a fire in Houston, one in
St. Louis and others that have been unexplained as to cause.  I am not
suggesting a terror incident in this case or for that matter in any of the
otheres.  It is just suspicious.  Noted that LEO incluiding the FBI are
quick to say there is no connection to terrorists.

Jul 28, 2005

Explosion and Fire Rock Texas Industrial Plant

The Associated Press

FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) - A series of explosions rocked a chemical plant
Thursday and set off a raging fire, injuring three people and sending up a
pillar of black smoke that could be seen 30 miles away.

The cause of the fire was not immediately known. Workers at the Valley
Solvents & Chemicals plant told authorities they heard an explosion and then
noticed a fire near a tractor-trailer that had just pulled in to deliver
chemicals, said fire Lt. Kent Worley.

The driver suffered a burned leg, one employee had arm burns and another
hurt his back trying to flee, Worley said.

Firefighters battled the blaze for about three hours after the blast, and
the fire had diminished by late afternoon.

It raged in and around more than a dozen large metal and plastic tanks
containing 2,000 to 4,000 gallons of methanol, sulfuric acid, hydrochloric
acid, ethanol and other chemicals.

The Environmental Protection Agency has sent an official to the scene with
air-monitoring equipment to provide information to local officials, said
Cynthia Fanning, a spokeswoman for the EPA in Dallas.

Valley Solvents officials didn't immediately return phone calls seeking
comment.

The blaze was in a large industrial area not close to any residential
neighborhoods.

"It shook all the buildings here," said Angela McCollum, who works at a
cement plant about 100 yards away. "All I can see is just tons of fire and
tons of smoke, and it's really kind of scary."

AP-ES-07-28-05 1930EDT

This story can be found at: http://ap.tbo.com/ap/breaking/MGB3LR1NPBE.html

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12h1p1i8j/M=362329.6886306.7839369.3040540/D=groups/S=1705323667:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1122909685/A=2894321/R=0/SIG=11dvsfulr/*http://youthnoise.com/page.php?page_id=1992
">Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!</a>.</font>