http://www.emediawire.com/releases/2005/8/emw270297.htm

America Has Surrendered Its Highways to Al-Qaeda, Consultant Says

The nation's highways are wide open for terrorist attack, according to Terry
M. Evans, CEO of Fleet Defender Consulting Services, LLC

(PRWEB) August 9, 2005 -- America's highways are wide open for terrorist
attack.
"Given that most terrorist attacks worldwide involve trucks, America is
poorly prepared to deal with this likely and impending threat," states CEO
Terry M. Evans of Fleet Defender Consulting Services, LLC.

According to CEO Evans, the country has literally surrendered it's highways
to terrorists. European allies have long since completed the basics, such
has fingerprinting all CDL truck drivers. The Untied States, on the other
hand, has done little to protect the country from such an obvious threat.

"The government has justly provided millions to fund the Highway Watch
Program, an excellent awareness training program, yet we have no idea who we
are actually providing the training to." reports CEO Evans. "We essentially
have placed the cart before the horse."

Today, given our lack of even the simplest security screening, it would be
incredibly easy for terrorists to gain legal access to tractor trailers and
cripple the nation's highways along with our economy. "What measures do we
have in place today that would stop a terrorist from obtaining a CDL
license?" asks Mr. Evans.

"The reality is that we have little in place to protect ourselves from the
inevitable threat of terrorism using trucks," claims CEO Evans. For more
information or to lend assistance with this serious threat, visit
www.fleetdefender.com <http://www.fleetdefender.com/> .

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hlnsr85/M=362329.6886306.7839369.3040540/D=groups/S=1705323667:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123610099/A=2894321/R=0/SIG=11dvsfulr/*http://youthnoise.com/page.php?page_id=1992
">Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!</a>.</font>