http://www.faithfreedom.org/oped/sina60219p11.htm

An Interview <http://www.faithfreedom.org/oped/sina60219p11.htm>   with Ali
Sina On Muslims in Europe

An Interview  with Ali Sina on Muslims in Europe

By Jarek  <http://www.pravdaoislamu.cz/> N.

2006/02/19

Jarek N.
Dear Ali Sina: Thank you for accepting this Interview.

Sina:
It is my pleasure.

Jarek
Q01: You have often stated that Islam is a dangerous cult which promotes
violence. Yet many Islamic scholars and officials say that this is only a
misunderstanding, a bad picture of Islam made by few misguided terrorists.
They say that Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance. In fact, the word
"islam" actually means "peace" in Arabic. How can you explain this
difference between their opinion and yours?

Sina:
Words can mean different things to different people. It is important to
understand what people mean when they use a certain word. Let's make an
example. Take the word gay. Fifty years ago, gay meant exclusively
cheerfulness, lighthearted excitement, merry or bright colors. Today this
word has a different meaning. You won't call a cheerful person gay because
it could be understood as something else.

Just as the same word can mean different things in different times, it can
also mean different things in different cultures. Islam does not mean peace.
It means submission. The word "peace" for Muslims has a different meaning.
Peace, according to Muslims, will be achieved when everyone submits to
Islam.  Muslims can't offer peace. They can offer truce.
<http://www.faithfreedom.org/killjews.jpg> In their minds, peace will be
achieved only when you are subdued and they are the masters. Any other
arrangement is not Islamic.

Recently the newly elected leaders of Hamas, who have been surprisingly
honest, have spelled the concept of Islamic peace eloquently. They said that
they won't give up on their quest to destroy Israel but meanwhile, as long
as they are weak and realizing that such dream is not yet possible, they are
willing to work out a truce, to be broken when they feel  strong enough to
wipe out Israel from the map and establish the "peace" as it is acceptable
by Islam.

Muhammad divided the world in two sectors. One he called Dar us Salam (House
of Peace) and the other, Dar al Harb (House of War). All countries, where
Islam is not the ruling authority, are Dar al Harb. It is the duty of the
Muslims to wage Jihad in Dar al Harb, overthrow the governments and force
people into submission. This is the only kind of peace that Islam
recognizes.

The concept of Islamic peace is expressed in the verse 2.193
<http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/002.qmt.html#002.193>  of the Quran.

And fight them until  fitnah is no more, and religion is for Allah.

What is fitnah? Fitnah means sedition, perfidy or mischief. In Islamic
terminology it means resisting Islam or disbelief. For example this site is
fitnah.

All translators of the Quran have translated fitnah as oppression, tumult,
persecution, etc. This is taqiyya. They have invariably lied to conceal the
real meaning of the verse and fool the Western reader.

At the end of an  <http://forum.bismikaallahuma.org/viewtopic.php?t=1371>
article written to refute me, the author offers a prayer and asks Allah to
"give all Muslims the strength to remain true to Your chosen path in the
face of the fitnah inflicted upon us by the enemies of Islam." I have no
means of persecution. Clearly, fitnah means disbelief and criticizing Islam
and not persecution.

When we say the objective of Islam is to force people into submission, it
does not mean that you'll be forced into conversion. It means that you'll
become a dhimmi, a subordinate to Muslims. You work and pay the Jizyyah, an
extortion fee, to the Muslims who would treat you as second class citizen.
They become the master race and you, their virtual slave and the source of
their livelihood. .

Narrated Juwairiya bin Qudama At-Tamimi:
We said to 'Umar bin Al-Khattab, oh Chief of the believers! Advise us." He
said, "I advise you to fulfill Allah's Convention (made with the Dhimmis) as
it is the convention of your Prophet and the source of the livelihood of
your dependents (i.e. the taxes from the Dhimmis.) "
<http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/053.sbt.html#
004.053.388> Bukhari
<http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/053.sbt.html#
004.053.388> 4, 53, 388:

The good news is that you can change your status by converting to Islam. So
in a a very sarcastic sense, there is no compulsion in Islam. You convert
"voluntarily". But you are free not to convert by accepting subjugation,
humiliation, discrimination and constant harassment. What can be more
democratic?

This meaning of "peace" is understood by all the Muslims. However they know
that the non-Muslims have a different understanding of this word. So, they
deceitfully promote their religion as a religion of peace taking advantage
of the fact that the root of both words Islam and Salam is slm. However one
means submission and the other means peace.

Jarek:
Q02: Muslims repeatedly say that lying is forbidden in Islam. However, you
think that when many Muslims say Islam is not violent, they are lying. The
purpose of it is allegedly to fool the Westerners. How do you prove this
claim?

Sina:
I already explained that Muslims have different meanings for the same words
that we use. They are so convinced of the "truth" of Islam that they do not
perceive Jihad/ terrorism, or dhimmitude as violence.

There is an Islamic teaching called taqiyya. Taqiyya means deception or
concealing and disguising one's beliefs and intentions to fool the
adversary. According to Muhammad all forbidden things become permissible if
they are to be used for the advancement of Islam. So Muslims can lie, steal,
murder and rape with complete clear conscience because they are convinced of
doing the right thing.

To understand this let me make an example. A butcher at the meat shop does
not have pangs of conscience for slaughtering animals. The society accepts
that he is not doing anything wrong but rather providing a service. The
butcher does not feel guilty because his compass of right and wrong do not
tell him that what he is doing is wrong. The same applies to all of us meat
eaters. We don't fill guilty every time we eat a hamburger. A Hindu might
feel very differently. He would probably feel tormented with the thought of
eating beef. The difference between the Hindu and us is that we have
different compasses that point to different directions. What to him is
awful, to us is normal.

  <http://www.faithfreedom.org/Gallery/NickBerg.jpg> Everyone has seen the
videos of beheadings that Muslim Jihadis release. You see that during the
most despicable acts imaginable, which is the cold blooded murder of another
human being, they invoke the name of their deity Allah. This shows that they
do not perceive this dastardly act as wrong. On the contrary, this is to
them an act of worship. Their compass does not tell them that they are doing
anything wrong. That compass is set by the Quran which everyone, including
the foolish non-Muslim appeasers respect and call "holy". So in the Muslim
mind, what you and I perceive as heinous and evil is divine. Just as you
don't consider yourself to be a bad person for eating hamburger, a Muslim
can kill the non believers with no compunction and he does not believe that
what he does is wrong.

The life of a non-Muslim to him is worth as much as the life of a chicken is
worth to you and me. We don't go around killing every chicken we see. In
fact we keep them and feed them as long as they are useful to us. But we
don't lose sleep when we have to slaughter them. So it is not that Muslims
will necessarily go around massacring every non-Muslim. As long as these
non-Muslims are useful to them, they are granted protection. In fact dhimmi
means protected. The non-believers will remain protected, as long as they
pay the Jizzyah "with willing submission and feel themselves subdued" 9:29
<http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/009.qmt.html#009.029>

  <http://www.faithfreedom.org/Gallery/popekissesKoran.jpg>

The world of Islam is a world completely distinct from ours. Muslims have a
different set of values. They look at the world through the contorted mirror
of Islam and everything they see is warped. That is the only reality they
know. Islam is their only point of reference. Therefore when they commit the
most dastardly acts such as murder of school children, they genuinely don't
know that what they are doing is evil.

This makes Muslims very dangerous. What distinguishes us humans from animals
is our conscience. Once our conscience is gone we lose our humanness.
Without conscience, humans can be far more dangerous than beasts. Beasts
kill for food, humans kill for ideology. Beast kill just enough to eat.
Humans can kill endlessly.

I started warning people about the danger of Islam since 1998. Before 9/11
when Islam was still unknown to many, a Muslim sent me an email in which he
chided me for revealing over the Internet the fact that Muhammad had slept
with a 9 years old child. He said, even though I was no more a Muslim I owed
at least that much loyalty to Islam to not make public this information.
Then he ruefully lamented that the "damage has already been done". This is
typical Islamic thinking. The fact that Muhammad was a pedophile did not
trouble this Muslim. What bothered him was disclosing that information and
tarnishing the image of Islam. This behavior is consistent with narcissistic
personality disorder. The narcissist's main concern is the preservation of
his image. Deeds don't matter. Image is what counts. For Muslims image is
everything. They have to preserve this image at all cost and taqiyya is the
way to do it.

You ask for proof. There are many. Imam Ghazali's authority in Islam is
indisputable. He says: "When it is possible to achieve such an aim by lying
but not by telling the truth, it is permissible to lie if attaining the goal
is permissible" <http://www.faithfreedom.org/oped/sina60219p2.htm#_ftn1> [1]

 <http://www.faithfreedom.org/oped/sina60219p2.htm#_ftnref1> [1] Ahmad Ibn
Naqib al-Misri, The Reliance of the Traveller", translated by Nuh Ha Mim
Keller, Amana publications, 1997, section r8.2, page 745