http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/site/modules/news/article.php?storyid=255

By Randy Taylor
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Whatever is going to happen, it has to be in the near term... The Islamic
snake is growing rapidly and the threat only grows larger and stronger as
time goes by.".

27 April 2006: Articles in the media have been overwhelming lately detailing
the growing tensions between the United States and Israel against Iran.
There has been heated debate over whether the United States would give
Israel the nod on an attack on Iranian nuclear facilities, or whether it
would be a joint effort between Israel and Iran. This is a very delicate
matter in one strong regard: the United States would most likely NOT give
the nod to Israel to attack, but instead will lean towards sanctions and a
political solution or mount an attack alone or with a few loyal allies, with
Israel noticeably left out.

To minimize the chances of the Middle East erupting immediately into World
War III, Israel would most likely be asked to stay out of an offensive
measure but allowed to defend herself against any collateral attacks that
would most likely occur if the United States were to attack Iran.

The United States could probably engage Iran and even Syria without
upsetting the delicate balance in the region. If Israel were to engage in an
attack or war with Iran, the "moderate" or even US friendly countries would
be placed into a very precarious position considering that their populations
are Muslim. The blood feud between Israel and the Middle East goes back too
many centuries and the underlying hatred for Israel by all Muslim countries
would erupt almost immediately into warfare against Israel across the board.
On the other hand, the United States could get away with attacking Iran
because the Middle East OPEC countries have a love of money that supersedes
many things except a blood feud many centuries old.

Israel has been stifled and held back for years from attacking anyone in the
region large scale. If you recall during the first Gulf War, Israel was
attacked with SCUD missiles by Iraq and acted only with defensive measures,
by US request. Land given back to Palestinians and concessions made to
Palestine have been solely at the request from the United States. If we
attack Iran, Israel will be most likely asked to act purely defensively even
though they are the exact target of Iran. They would be told beforehand that
an attack on Iran by the United States is not a green light to invade
Palestine which if left to their own devices, an invasion of Palestine would
have happened long ago. Since Palestine has always been a point of
contention with the Muslim countries, it would be critical for Israel to
remain as is and not move into Palestine militarily or it would bring up the
blood feud and many "fence straddling" Muslim countries would go to the
defense of the Palestinian people.

Remember, I'm not saying I'm in agreement with anything stated here, I'm
just telling you the likelihood of certain things and the "why" behind some
decisions that will be made.

In a worst case scenario, if Iran directly attacks Israel in any way, then
all bets are off. The strike would most likely be nuclear in nature as Iran
would want to try to incapacitate Israel with the first strikes. Bearing in
mind that Iran isn't interested in winning a war to the same extent that
they are interested and determined in starting a war, it is Iran that would
strike first in any Iranian/Israeli conflict.

In order to head off the entire region breaking into war, if there is to be
a pre-emptive strike against Iran, it would have to be an attack by the
United States and other allies. If we don't bring Iran to task very soon,
there are two scenarios to be prepared for. Iran will most likely attack
Israel, thrusting Israel into a war which would create a "Pandora's box" of
sorts as all relationships will become strained in the region with the
United States as we certainly would come to the aid of Israel much as a big
brother would do for the smaller family member. Remember, these are Muslims
first and they would be required to defend their brother country Iran in a
"blood feud". The only countries that would get upset with the US due to a
US attack on Iran without Israel would certainly be Russia, Syria and
Turkey, the latter mostly because of their unfortunate location. Of course
China wouldn't be real happy, but their displeasure would most likely be
verbal in nature.

The immediate results of the United States attacking Iran will be seen in
our streets here in this country. The imbedded Islamic cells that exist here
will unleash a multitude of attacks, using many different attack venues and
a variety of weapons. Islamic planners and extremists sent agents into this
country long before they overthrew the Shah of Iran and gained control of
that country. This country has been a target of Islam ever since we ushered
Israel into the status of being a country back in the 40's. We are hated
regardless of our business relationships. We are hated because we represent
everything that Islam is against.

The second scenario is just as scary. In 2008 a democrat could end up in the
White House and then the United States would be in a most precarious
position. Historically the democrats have conceded and overlooked much of
the problem created by Islam. They historically have coddled Islam. If a
democrat had made it into the White House on the last go around, we would
have a Taliban run country known as the former country of Iraq and we would
probably be selling arms to Iran to be used against us later. Arabic would
be the second language in our schools and Islamic organizations would have
offices on the second floor of the White House. They are almost there now.

Whatever is going to happen, it has to be in the near term meaning fairly
soon. The Islamic snake is growing rapidly and the threat only grows larger
and stronger as time goes by. There is strong talk about alternative fuels,
less dependence on foreign oil and other measures. The reality, however is
this: any plans or changes made in our oil dependence will take years to
implement and make into reality.

...And we don't have years.