In Defense of the Constitution

News & Analysis
042/06 October 23, 2006

CAIR'S Bedier: Doing The "Transparency" Bob And Weave

Replying to a recent viewer comment in the YouTube comments section of a
video
post on the Pope from Ahmed Bedier, CAIR's Florida communications
director, Mr.
Bedier stated that CAIR is "as transparent as you get, my friend".

Well, not really. It seems to us that whenever a CAIR officer is confronted
with a direct question about CAIR, the officer will go out of his (or
her) way
to dodge the question, or throw it back on the questioner.

(This is anything but "transparent", Mr. Bedier.)

For example, CAIR sued Anti-CAIR's director, Andrew Whitehead, for
defamation.
But when it came time for CAIR to be "transparent," it cut and ran. The
CAIR vs
Anti-CAIR court documents show CAIR was afraid to answer questions
regarding:

- CAIR's financial ties to the terrorist-financing groups Holy Land
Foundation,
Global Relief Foundation, and Hamas. (Fearful of admitting in court CAIR's
support for these terror groups, they refused to be "transparent" regarding
these relationships).

- CAIR's relationship to the Islamic Association of Palestine [former
employers
of Awad, Ahmad, and Hooper]. The IAP was found civilly liable for
murder. Also
refused were questions of CAIR's relationship with InfoCom, which was
run by
convicted CAIR board member Ghassan Elashi.

- CAIR's connections to individuals associated with Saudi Arabia. [Now what
could CAIR possibly have to hide here? Mr. Bedier, care to answer?]

- CAIR's connections to terrorist Musa Marzook of Hamas. [We'd love to hear
CAIR's explanation on this one...but, once again, only silence from the
CAIR
troika.]

- CAIR's financial relationship with an identified Saudi prince known for
financing Islamic Fundamentalism and supporting terr or.

- CAIR's financial relationship with a known Saudi Islamic
fundamentalist group
that was formed and operating for the purpose of converting
non-believers, by
whatever means necessary, and who agreed to underwrite CAIR's activities
in the
United States.

- CAIR's "key personnel" who were identified by FBI surveillance in a
meeting
with Hamas leadership right here in the USA. [Now why would CAIR
officials want
to meet with Hamas?]

- CAIR's position regarding Israel's right to exist as a nation.

- CAIR's position regarding the Hamas Charter, [of which CAIR's officers
translated into English while working for the Islamic Association for
Palestine,
a terror front group].

CAIR would not even admit that Hamas was responsible for the murder of
innocent
civilians.

If CAIR's is so transparent, as Mr. Bedier insists, then why all the
bobbing and
weaving with discovery requests regarding CAIR'Ss history, ide ology, and
financial ties?

It is because CAIR is quite transparent, as Anti-CAIR'S has always
insisted:

"Let there be no doubt that the Council on American-Islamic Relations is a
terrorist supporting front organization that is partially funded by
terrorists,
and that CAIR wishes nothing more than the implementation of Sharia law in
America."

Care to put up, or would you prefer to shut up, Mr. Bedier?

Below is a comment exchange from Ahmed Bediers' YouTube space:

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=_aBiPuUwPHs&fromurl=/w
atch

%3Fv%3D_aBiPuUwPHs

bassizzzt42 (1 day ago)
Islam is NOT a religion. It is a political ideology based on lies,
intolerance,
and hate. Look at how Muslim women are treated - like sub-humans.
Islamofascism
is alive and well and living in America. Do you know that several CAIR
employees
have been arrested for terrorism and are doing time in prison? Do no t
trust
Bedier nor CAIR; they are professional liars. CAIR's goal is the
eradication of
the Constitution of the United States and they wish to establish an Islamic
theocracy.
(Reply)
bedier (1 day ago)
Oh yeah, and you want us to trust a screen name bassizzzt42 real
reliable source
there. We're as transparent as you get my friend, but people like you
only hide
behind screen names.
(Reply)

(Note: Bedier deleted the above exchange, and several others, on 10/19/06
around 7:30 pm EST - Anti-CAIR wonders why? Could it be that he realized
what a
fool he was making of himself and his masters at CAIR?)