http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/2006/11/hezbollah_judge.html

ISLAMerica: HEZBOLLAH JUDGE ELECTED in MICHIGAN!

Printer <http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/001609print.html>  Friendly

By Debbie Schlussel <http://www.debbieschlussel.com/>

Open Hezbollah supporter and extremist Muslim, David Turfe, was
unfortunately elected Michigan District Court Judge in Dearborn Heights'
20th District. (Dearborn Heights is home to North America's second largest
mosque, headed by the former spiritual leader of Ayatollah Khomeini's
Iranian Navy, Imam
<http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/2006/07/hezbollah_usa.html>
Mohammed Elahi--a domestic agent of Iran & Hezbollah.)

Remember the Hezbollah
<http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/2006/07/hezbollah_usa_p_1.html>
rally I attended at the Bint Jebail Cultural Center a/k/a the Hezbollah
Social Club, at the height of the war between Hezbollah and Israel--where
speakers made a plethora of anti-American, anti-Semitic, anti-Christian
speeches? Turfe was there campaigning, and openly supporting and cheering
all of those statements. Not surprisingly, the Pro-Hezbollah/pro-HAMAS,
Islamist Arab American PAC, which denies Israel's right to exist, endorsed
<http://aapac.org/>  Turfe. (AAPAC's then-Secretary Lola Elzein sent
<http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/2006/06/lola_elzein_ice.html>  me
and my family death, torture, and rape threats, coupled with Holocaust
denial.)

davidturfe.jpghezbollah4.jpg

Michigan Judge-Elect David Turfe Supports Hezbollah

And his close relative, Mohammed Turfe (I'm told that's his brother), was
one of the speakers uttering those statements. From my July 26, 2006 column,
"Hezbollah
<http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/2006/07/hezbollah_usa_p_1.html>
U.S.A, Part III: My Date at Dearbornistan's Hezbollah Social Club":

Haj Mohammed Turfe (AP incorrectly called him Mohammed "Torfah"), Founding
Chairman of the Bint Jebail Cultural Center, gleefully and repeatedly spoke
of how "only a few thousand Jews will survive Armageddon." This mantra,
repeated often throughout the event, got raucous, deafening applause and
cheers. Well, for once--I thought--extremist Muslims have respect for
Christianity. . . when they can twist it to suit their fascist hopes and
dreams.

The 20th District of Michigan is now apparently Hezbollah-occupied
territory. And, apparently, many non-English speaking Muslims voted for
Turfe, only Turfe, on the ballot Were they all legal U.S. citizens? Don't
count on it. From our spy in Dearbornistan Heights:

I have to say, my city had a large turn out. From what I witnessed.....many
many FOREIGNERS.......couldn't even speak English. Lots of young
people......headscarves & all.

Here's an interesting fact......From what I saw, many
ballots were only marked off with 1 vote.......by Turfe's name. Just goes to
show how much they care about all the other issues......they have an agenda
& I see we are losing a damn fighting battle !!! Sad part is....We still
outnumber them here....so far.

Final results from the Detroit
<http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2006311080006>  Free Press:

20TH DISTRICT