Subject: If you're interested...

"WAR STORIES IRAQ: THE HOMEFRONT TO THE FRONTLINES"

First episode of War Stories' 7th Season on FOX News Channel

AIRDATE:     Sunday, Feb 11, 2007

NEW TIME:   10pm EST

On our 8th trip to the frontline of the War on Terror, FOX News' "War
Stories" team embedded with 1st Battalion, 6th Marines in Ramadi, the
capital city of Iraq's bloody al Anbar Province.  To document how the
families of these deployed Marines have been affected by the war, "War
Stories" also traveled to Camp Lejeune, North Carolina.

Satellite, cell phone, and internet technology have dramatically changed how
troops on the frontlines stay connected to their families on the homefront.
But juggling stresses at home and supporting their loved ones in harm's way
still requires remarkable perseverance and a delicate balance.  All of this
is made evident when you see how these families react to the
Commander-in-Chief's orders extending the Marines' tour of duty.

In an exclusive interview with a powerful Sunni Sheikh, "War Stories"
reveals how a little-known alliance among Sunni, Shia and U.S. forces is
taking the fight to foreign terrorists in al Anbar province. Our cameras are
there to document how Sheikh Abdul Sattar Baziya and his American advisors
are recruiting, training and deploying thousands of Sunni police officers to
fight side by side with Shia soldiers in the battle against al Qaeda.

With unprecedented access to American and Iraqi troops on the frontlines -
and their families on the homefront - this episode of "War Stories" destroys
the myth that sectarian rivalries can't be overcome - while showing the
extraordinary commitment of our troops and their families - to winning the
war.

Greg Ebben

Associate Producer

"War Stories"