http://doctorbulldog.wordpress.com/2007/05/09/cair-gives-sensitivity-trainin
g-to-the-fbi/

<http://doctorbulldog.wordpress.com/2007/05/09/cair-gives-sensitivity-traini
ng-to-the-fbi/> CAIR Gives "Sensitivity" Training to the FBI

Excuse me while I choke on my kibbles-n-bits.  I think CAIR has this
backwards, they are the ones who need some, "sensitivity" training from the
FBI.

It's as stupid as Al Capone giving the FBI a workshop on Mafia sensitivity
training - they could have called it, "know your Sicilians."

And,  <http://www.wws/artiorldnetdaily.com/necle.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41721> this
isn't the first time this has happened, but now they are going nationwide.

Terrorist Front Group Trains FBI On Islam

The United States government is allowing a renowned terrorist organization
that preaches radical Islamic ideology to conduct
<http://www.cair.com/default.asp?Page=articleView&id=2734&theType=NR> Muslim
"sensitivity training" for sworn federal officers across the nation.

Earlier this year the Council of American Islamic Relations (CAIR) led a
workshop on Islam and the American Muslim community for Federal Bureau of
Investigation agents and Joint Terrorism Task Force supervisory personnel in
north Florida.

This week the national organization that serves as the U.S. front for the
Palestinian terrorist group Hamas, conducted its Islamic diversity and
sensitivity training at the FBI's New Haven Connecticut office.

A few months ago a federal government agency actually published a press
release authored by CAIR, which has been described by top FBI terrorism
chiefs as an entity that, not only promotes terrorism, but also finances it.

Published by the Department of Homeland Security's Transportation Security
Administration (TSA), the release said that CAIR approved of the special
training that 45,000 TSA workers received about Islamic traditions related
to a Mecca pilgrimage known as Hajj.

This cozy relationship between the United States government and an
organization with well-documented terrorist ties may seem strange to most
Americans considering what happened on September 11, 2001, not to mention
the subsequent and ongoing threats to the country.

After all, a top CAIR official was sentenced to 20 years in prison for
participating in a network of militant jihadists, another was convicted of
bank fraud for financing a major terrorist group, a board member was a
co-conspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and a fundraiser
identified by the U.S. Treasury Department for financing Al Qaida.