http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/viewArticle.asp?articleID=26626

Radicals Hating America Corrupt The Youth To Commit Murder

Edwin A. Sumcad
May 10, 2007

The dreaded concern we are facing today is the terrifying effect on young
minds of attacks against America while growing up at home with their
hate-America parents, and while learning how to hate America and the
government from the corrosive mouthing as well as mordant and sardonic
writings of the Progressive Left that choke the Media.

The Media would die of news asphyxiation if violent attacks against America
and the government -- both in the physical sense as when violent street
protests cause destruction, death and injury, and in the political sense as
when the President of the United states is attacked as a “murderer” -- would
cease and simply dry up in the hate room of radical commandoes that want to
destroy America as an evil empire.

When living in the culture of violence, only violence is news. For example,
helping the government fight terrorism is forgettable stale news, but
killings -- like when terrorists explode bombs in the streets of New York,
or when angry Liberals with their cadre of leftists bomb the government with
accusations of gross inefficiency in handling the war in Iraq -- are
screaming headlines to news vultures in a 24-hour deathwatch.

In school, the young learned to hate America from their radical teachers and
professors who theoretically lecture them why terrorists are justified to
murder Americans and blow up America to kingdom come. This is the case of
Prof. Ward Churchill of Colorado University and his radical counterparts in
the academe who rationalized the 9/11 tragedy in a rather macabre way … that
the victims deserved their violent death in the hands of terrorists because
they were no different from Adolph Eichmann, Hitler’s executioner of
millions of Jews in Holocaust.

Naturally, this tragic development has not yet graduated to a nationwide
shocking surprise. By statistical count vis-à-vis our latest U.S. census
population, hate-infected young minds are still in the minority, but the
rates of resulting mayhem and senseless multiple-hate shootings and mass
killings are alarmingly rising. The nightmare of Va. Tech rampage is still
rewinding in our sleep and haunts us like the ghost of 9/11.

As a supporting background reminder, once more browse over these excerpts of
an article published on April 24, 2007 at
http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/viewArticle.asp?articleID=25114
[1] --

“Consider the following report: ‘A 44-year-old day trader in Atlanta snaps
and murders 12 people. A pair of teenagers barge into Columbine High School
in Littleton, Colo., and gun down 12 fellow students and a teacher. In rural
Arkansas, a 13-year-old and an 11-year-old assemble a collection of 10
fire-arms and kill five at an elementary school.’ [2] [The list is long but
we are running short of space.]

“Too many guns in the wrong hand is at the other end of this dismal [hate]
equation. On August 16, 1999, we have this Businessweek On Line bureau
reports written by William C. Symonds in Boston and Lorraine Woellert and
Susan Garland in Washington: ‘With each new massacre, America's outrage
about gun violence flames higher. A Harris Poll conducted on June 10 and 15
showed that 73% of Americans now favor tougher handgun controls.’ [Refer to
Note (2)]

“Like Cho [the South Korean senior student at Va. Tech who snapped and
gunned down 32 people], we hate enough to kill, given the same opportunity
under the same set of circumstances…’ [3]”

We breed young killers of this kind as much as we fertilize the minds of the
youth to hate and kill.

Imagine the horrendous threat we face by producing Unibombers and Tim
McVeighs at home and in school with corked hatred about to explode.

What disturbs me the most is that, as we listen to sociopaths and witness
their scurrilous attacks on America, we are hardly aware that everyday a
walking time bomb is stalking our society.

Equally appalling if not gruesomely sickening is that, I don’t see anything
being done about it in the community level and from any government study and
suppression programs since terror struck us in the year 2001. We only squeak
and freak out when the bullet hits and open the wound of ennui caused by
public indifference and apathy.

Forerunners of violence among hate-America Liberals in the left of the
center and the hardcore anti-government ideologues in the far left,
unwittingly reveal themselves to the American public because as political
extremists, they react with bitterness and always conduct themselves out of
line, to editorials published exposing them who they are. [3]

One such reaction that I received in the mail exhibited those telling marks;
to say the least, the vitriol against America was written in extremis. It
was totally irresponsible and reprehensible. It resorted to insults and
name-calling when it attacked America, i.e., for allegedly supporting deaths
in England and Northern Ireland before 9/11, calling America a terrorist
country in the warpath against Islam, for stalking, capturing and killing
terrorists before they kill us. We hardly see any difference between these
dangerous radicals and Islamic U.S. flag torchers in the blood-soaked
streets of Lebanon.

When there is an atrophy of the brain muscle to engage in a civilized public
debate, the easiest substitute in the absence of reason, is name-calling –
the weapon of the gutter – that the intellectually disadvantaged resort to
in order to survive a disabling embarrassment.

When young minds are taught and made to believe lies that the President of
the United States is a “a liar on Iraq” [records show that the President had
never lied on Saddam’s WMD, only his accusers lied in accusing him that he
lied], in fraudulently describing the President as a “criminal” and a
“murderer” - and listening as well to the constant and relentless vitriolic
mouthing that America is an evil empire, and that the society we live is
rotten -- what is there for the young to hope for, and what future is there
for them to see and look forward to as they grow up and learn the ugly
vicissitude of life?

I received a disturbing e-mail from a young student in New York who was
mortally frightened because the mind was pretty much screwed up into
thinking that President Bush and the government would sooner than later take
away our right to live in freedom and put us all in Guantanamo...!

The disquieted young mind was reacting to the editorial insight I wrote that
captured terrorists who mass-murdered Americans are confined in Guantanamo
without any constitutional rights for as long as they are imprisoned outside
the country. I was warned by this terrified mental casualty of radical
hate-farming that all Americans will end up in the Guantanamo prison camps
in Cuba if the government is not checked within the limits of the
Constitution.

To revolt and topple down the government is freedom that portrays a mental
aggression based on fear and frustration, which is dangerous, both to this
youthful individual in New York, and to our society. Notice carefully that
the alternative to change if change is not forthcoming is violence.

The effect of the daily bombardment of lies by leftist government haters in
this young mind was severe. It could be detected from the tenor of an acute
frustration that after all, in the mind of this student, no matter what, he
was going to end up in Guantanamo, without freedom, without liberty. Society
stinks…! Here you have a good preview of what lurked in the mind of Cho
Seung-Hui, the Va. Tech killer before he pulled the trigger and sent his
victims to their early grave.

Ergo, speaking of the education of the youth at home and in school: Isn’t
the freedom they learned like what Cho learned and slowly imbibed in the
damning process as the years go by, is also the freedom to hate and the
liberty to express the consuming hatred that they feel, the right to own a
gun and pull the trigger indiscriminately no matter who gets hurt or who is
shot dead, as a ritual celebration of the evil time they are growing up
with?

Lefwags may be held responsible for cultivating the culture of hate and
violence against Corporate America and the perceived evil American Empire,
but radicals abroad now living in the United States, are contributing a good
share of fertilizing suicidal young minds into becoming a walking time bomb
that stalks us at this moment even as we speak. #