John Edwards can make fools of a California University by charging them
$55,000 for a speech about poverty, but he shouldn't be allowed to make
fools of American voters by denying the reality of terrorism.

Liberals just don
<http://www.livebreatheanddie.com/2007/05/24/liberals-just-dont-get-it-and-t
hat-scares-me/> 't get it and that scares me

Posted by truthteller under Truth must prevail
<http://www.livebreatheanddie.com/category/truth-must-prevail/>

http://www.livebreatheanddie.com/2007/05/24/liberals-just-dont-get-it-and-th
at-scares-me/

September 11, 2001 was just another day in America.  Nothing significant
happened on that day and to those who think something terrible happened on
that day; it was just a figment of your imagination.  As absurd as that
sounds, that is exactly what many millions of American liberals believe.

We have seen it in the content of liberal blogs, in the platforms of liberal
politicians and in liberal publications.  Today, the belief was solidified
when a liberal candidate for President of the United States publicly
proclaimed it.  John Edwards told The Council of Foreign Relations, in a
speech, that the war on terrorism is nothing more than political
maneuvering.

In countries throughout the Middle East, in much of North Africa, in
Indonesia, in the Philippines and Uzbekistan and at least 50 others, there
are radical members of Islam who are training to kill us.  Their life's
ambition, their mind-set and brain chemistry are all programmed for one
event in their lives; to kill Americans.  This is a sad fact and this
reality is denied by liberals who refuse to face the reality of the world
today.

There can be nothing worse than to put a leader in charge of the United
States, the person responsible for protecting her citizens, who denies the
seriousness of terrorism.  The only thing worse than that is a President who
denies that we are at war with insane radicals who believe that killing
Americans reserves them a place in Heaven.

John Edwards proved today that the liberal denial of terrorism and the war
against terrorists is real and a serious concern.  Liberals just don't want
to accept reality and liberals will never protect Americans from harm.  Mr.
Edwards made his remarks in a format that was meant to condemn the Bush
administration, but his core beliefs were revealed in the process.

Across American, on liberal blogs, in national magazines, in local
newspapers, on local newscasts and on national morning television shows, the
denial of terrorists and the war against them is front and center.  Liberals
invent words for terrorists so they don't have to label them as
'terrorists.'   Liberals focus on Iraq as the only war we're in, while
denying the broader war we are fighting every day in nations around the
world.

Putting John Edwards or anyone with a similar mindset into the Oval Office
is like pulling the pin on a hand grenade.  We are in a war for our very
survival.  There are literally millions of Islamo-fascist robots throughout
the word programmed to murder us on a grand scale.   They don't care about
our lifestyle preference, our ethnicity, our political affiliation or our
feelings about global warming; they simply want to murder us.

>From the Sudan to Malaysia to Syria to training camps
<http://www.canadafreepress.com/2006/hagmann052206.htm>  within the United
States, terrorists train every day to kill Americans in massive numbers.
Our effort to thwart their efforts and defeat them is called 'The War on
Terror.'   It is more than a catch phrase; it is very real.

Sitting down at a conference table with people who live to kill us will
never work.  Thinking that talk will work is naive.  America is at war and
the enemy seeks to instill fear in their opponents.

John Edwards can make fools of a California University by charging them
$55,000 for a speech about poverty, but he shouldn't be allowed to make
fools of American voters by denying the reality of terrorism.   Relying on
his reality would be a fatal mistake.