Shocking....

http://jonesboro-ar.actforamericachapters.org/2011/03/19/peaceful-muslims-br
utally-slaughter-jewish-infant/

<http://jonesboro-ar.actforamericachapters.org/2011/03/17/joe-kaufman-chairm
an-of-americans-against-hate-speaks-to-local-act-for-america-chapter/> ←
Joe Kaufman, Chairman Of Americans Against, Hate Speaks To Local ACT! for
America Chapter

“Peaceful” Muslims Brutally Slaughter Jewish Infant

Posted on
<http://jonesboro-ar.actforamericachapters.org/2011/03/19/peaceful-muslims-b
rutally-slaughter-jewish-infant/> March 19, 2011 by
<http://jonesboro-ar.actforamericachapters.org/author/burkasrugly/>
burkasrugly

Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will
come: but woe unto him, through whom they come! It were better for him that
a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that
he should offend one of these little ones.  Luke 17: 1-2

Fellow infidels,

Just when you think radical Muslim beasts cannot possibly sink any lower,
they find another way to terrorize humanity. The murder of  a Jewish family
last weekend is just another example of the continuing spiral of violence
that has been spawned by fanatical Muslims.   The family has agreed to let
Atlas Shrugs show pictures of the murder scene
<http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2011/03/islamic-jew-hatred-
graphic-muslims-stab-jewish-family-of-five-to-death.html> .  WARNING - these
are graphic photos, but they must be shown to the world.

I am rapidly losing respect for the so-called moderate Muslims who
consistently fail to speak out about these atrocities. Your silence is not
helping you nor your “religion.” Slitting an infant’s throat is evil,
pure evil, conceived and carried out by the lowest demons in Hell.
Thanatophilia <http://www.encyclo.co.uk/define/thanatophilia> , or the
worship of death, is the mental malady that has afflicted these people.
Instead of going by “live and let live” their motto is “murder and
mayhem.” Islamic values are polar opposites to Judeo-Christian values.  We
love life.  They love death.  It is that simple.  Osama bin Laden says as
much in this short video clip:

Also, Hassan Nasrallah, Secretary General of Hezbollah said this about
Jewish people:

“We have discovered how to hit the Jews where they are most vulnerable. The
Jews love life, so that is what we will take from them. We are going to win,
because they love life and we love death.”

In a post  by Stephen Brown on Frontpagemag.com titled ”The Latest Human
Sacrifices to the Islamist Death Cult
<http://frontpagemag.com/2011/03/14/the-latest-human-sacrifices-to-the-islam
ist-death-cult/?utm_source=FrontPage+Magazine&utm_campaign=2816b62adb-RSS_EM
AIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email> ,” the author points out that this worship
of death is the basis for all modern terrorist movements, especially of the
three best known ones - Communist, Nazi and Islamic.

<http://jonesboro-ar.actforamericachapters.org/files/2011/03/Fogel-family.jp
g> http://jonesboro-ar.actforamericachapters.org/files/2011/03/Fogel-family.
jpg

Fogel family brutally murdered by radical Muslims including three-month-old
infant

According to a post by Jeff Jacoby
<http://townhall.com/columnists/jeffjacoby/2011/03/16/massacre_of_the_innoce
nts>  at Townhall.com, a party atmosphere developed in Gaza as news of the
slaughter spread. Young men in Gaza distributed candy and pastries in
celebration. The Al-Qassam Brigades, a branch of Hamas, argued that the
murder of Israeli settlers was permitted by international law. A day later
it changed its tune, insisted that “harming children is not part of Hamas’
s policy,” and suggested instead that the massacre might have been
committed by Jews.

Jews have always been the scapegoat of the world, and it isn’t any
different now.  Muslims can’t get away with the lies as easily as they
always have, though.  This is due to the easy access by the masses to cell
phones that record video, the Internet,  and other modern technology.

When Muslims revel in teaching their children terrible lessons like this,
what does this say about them as a people?

Or this….

Perhaps they play jihadi tapes to their pregnant bellies.

This is what we are up against folks.  The multiculturalist/liberal elites
can try to deny it, but it isn’t going away anytime soon.  And ignoring it
is not going to make it go away.

Until next time,

Burkasrugly

Want to discuss this topic?  Head on over to our discussion list,
discuss-os...@yahoogroups.com.