US Atty General Eric Holder Responds to PJM Reports: We’ve Set Record In
Terrorist Prosecutions

3:47 am on April 26th, 2011

<http://pajamasmedia.com/tatler/2011/04/26/us-atty-general-eric-holder-responds-to-pjm-reports-weve-set-record-in-terrorist-prosecutions/>

http://pajamasmedia.com/tatler/2011/04/26/us-atty-general-eric-holder-responds-to-pjm-reports-weve-set-record-in-terrorist-prosecutions/

Speaking at the Department of Justice yesterday, US Attorney General Eric
Holder took a swipe at my exclusive Pajamas Media articles reporting from a
confidential DOJ source that Holder’s
<http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/did-obama-and-holder-scuttle-terror-finance-prosecutions/>
 DOJ scuttled the terror finance prosecution of American Islamic leaders as
part of the Holy Land Foundation case, as well as that DOJ’s Muslim outreach
efforts have
<http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/doj-source-gov%e2%80%99t-muslim-outreach-jeopardized-active-terror-investigations/>
 jeopardized active terror investigations.

prosecutions, Holder shot back that the Obama Administration has set a record
in terrorist prosecutions over the past two years. However, that might be
because of the skyrocketing number of terrorist incidents by Muslims over the
past two years that have also set a new record.

And in response to the charge that DOJ’s Muslim outreach has jeopardized active
terror investigations, Holder vowed to continue such outreach programs “to all
communities”, apparently including (
<http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/doj-source-gov%e2%80%99t-muslim-outreach-jeopardized-active-terror-investigations/>
 as I reported) Muslim leaders under active investigation in terrorism cases
and those
<http://bigpeace.com/pspoole/2010/09/27/fbi-escorts-known-hamas-operative-through-top-secret-national-counterterrorism-center-as-outreach-to-muslim-community/>
 identified by federal prosecutors as unindicted co-conspirators in terror
finance prosecutions.

Meanwhile, Holder has yet to respond to House Homeland Security Committee
chairman Rep. Peter King’s questions about
<http://pajamasmedia.com/tatler/2011/04/18/pjm-revelations-on-holder-terrorism-prosecutions-spur-rep-peter-king-to-demand-answers/>
 why the DOJ quashed the pending indictment of Omar Ahmad, co-founder of the
Council on America-Islamic Relations (CAIR), that King had requested by the
close of business yesterday. The Investigative Project on Terrorism has also
just released a report, “
<http://www.investigativeproject.org/2790/the-case-against-omar-ahmad> The Case
Against Omar Ahmad“.

Here’s some of the video of Holder’s speech via CNSNews:

[video]http://youtu.be/DZL4LY5nyIk[/video]

 <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZL4LY5nyIk&feature=player_embedded>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZL4LY5nyIk&feature=player_embedded

Want to discuss this topic?  Head on over to our discussion list,
discuss-os...@yahoogroups.com.