<http://tool.donation-net.net/Act4America/FacebookPage.cfm?dn=1097&commID=58
243243&ID=9029>
<http://tool.donation-net.net/Act4America/TwitterPage.cfm?dn=1097&commID=582
43243&ID=9029>
<http://tool.donation-net.net/Act4America/YouTubePage.cfm?dn=1097&commID=582
43243&ID=9029>

April 26, 2011

Why you should CAIR

New Video Documents How the Council on American
Islamic Relations Has Ties to Hamas

Last week, we brought to you an explosive story by investigative writer
Patrick Poole, where he, quoting an unnamed DOJ employee whistleblower,
claimed that the brass at the DOJ, under Eric Holder, ordered the squashing
of indictments of several national Islamic organizations and their leaders
due to their ties to the Obama White House. Poole's whistleblower
specifically singled out CAIR and its Chairman Emeritus as beneficiaries of
the squashed indictments.

  <http://tool.donation-net.net/Images/Email/1097/Sue_Myrick_v2.jpg>

In this context, United States Representative Sue Myrick last week released
the third video in an excellent three part series on the rise of the Muslim
Brotherhood in America. This new video focuses on the early days of the
Council on American Islamic Relations (C.A.I.R.) and documents their ties to
the federally designated terrorist group Hamas.

Watch video here now
<http://tool.donation-net.net/Act4America/WhoisMB.cfm?dn=1097&commID=5824324
3&ID=9029>

After watching this video, please go to our Fire Eric Holder Poll
<http://tool.donation-net.net/Act4America/EricHolderVote.cfm?dn=1097&commID=
58243243&ID=9029> . We feel convinced that once you see for yourselves the
overwhelming evidence as to CAIR's founding, its leadership and its stated
goals, that you will demand the Attorney General step down.

We also ask that you share this email with your friends and family. We need
to step up the grassroots pressure with the goal of forcing a change at the
Department of Justice.

If you want to stay on top of this issue keep checking back with us at
www.actforamerica.org
<http://tool.donation-net.net/Act4America/ACTFAwebsite.cfm?dn=1097&commID=58
243243&ID=9029>

We have it from reliable sources that several of our ally Members and
Senators on the Hill are ready, willing and able to hold the Attorney
General's feet to the fire on this issue and that they might get their first
chance on May 4th (next Wed) as the Attorney General is scheduled to testify
before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Our own Director of Government Relations, Lisa Piraneo, will once again be
monitoring this hearing and will offer her live tweet commentary on the
issue, should Holder be questioned on this matter.

Follow Lisa
<http://tool.donation-net.net/Act4America/LPsTwitter.cfm?dn=1097&commID=5824
3243&ID=9029> 's ACT! for America Tweets from the Hill Here

---------------

Make sure you receive all of your messages from ACT for America. Add
actforamer...@donationnet.net to your address book as an approved email
sender. If you found this message in your "Bulk" or "Spam" folder, please
click the "Not Spam" button to notify your provider that these are emails
you want to receive.

---------------

ACT for America
P.O. Box 12765
Pensacola, FL 32591
www.actforamerica.org

ACT for America is an issues advocacy organization dedicated to effectively
organizing and mobilizing the most powerful grassroots citizen action
network in America, a grassroots network committed to informed and
coordinated civic action that will lead to public policies that promote
America's national security and the defense of American democratic values
against the assault of radical Islam. We are only as strong as our
supporters, and your volunteer and financial support is essential to our
success. Thank you for helping us make America safer and more secure.
<http://tool.donation-net.net/Act4America/DonationPage.cfm?dn=1097&commID=58
243243&ID=9029>

The news items, blogs, educational materials and other information in our
emails and on our website are only intended to provide information, news and
commentary on events and issues related to the threat of radical Islam. Much
of this information is based upon media sources, such as the AP wire
services, newspapers, magazines, books, online news blog and news services,
and radio and television, which we deem to be reliable. However, we have
undertaken no independent investigation to verify the accuracy of the
information reported by these media sources. We therefore disclaim all
liability for false or inaccurate information from these media sources. We
also disclaim all liability for the third-party information that may be
accessed through the material referenced in our emails or posted on our
website.

  _____

HOW CAN I TELL OTHERS ABOUT YOUR ORGANIZATION?
Send a personalized version of this message to your friends.
<http://tool.donation-net.net/act4america/friend.cfm?dn=1097&commID=58243243
&ID=9029>

  _____

HOW CAN I SUPPORT YOUR ORGANIZATION?
Click here to give an online donation.
<http://tool.donation-net.net/Act4America/DonationPage.cfm?dn=1097&commID=58
243243&ID=9029>

Discontinue your subscription.
<http://tool.donation-net.net/opt.cfm?dn=1097&EID=2047>

Want to discuss this topic?  Head on over to our discussion list,
discuss-os...@yahoogroups.com.