http://www.henrymakow.com/birth_certificate_pixels_dont.html

Birth Certificate: Pixels Don't Lie

April 28, 2011

Bottom Pic.jpgA scanner will not pixelate what it picks up at different
scale

by J. Becker
(for henrymakow.com)

A very simple review of Barack Obama's long form birth certificate, which
was released on the whitehouse.gov website on 04/27/2011, indicates that the
document was altered. Anyone can review this finding, and I urge them to do
so.

Simply go to
http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-l
ong-form.pdf and open the purported birth certificate. If your browser opens
the document and not a pdf viewer, I suggest you save the document on your
computer, browse to the location of the document, right-click on the
document, selecting "Open with" and open it with a pdf viewer. A free copy
of a pdf viewer can be downloaded at http://www.adobe.com.

There are a great many places to view the anomaly that I'm about to show you
on the document. I chose to look at the letter "D" in the signature of Ann
Dunham Obama. Using the tools in your PDF viewer, zoom in on the letter "D"
as close as you can - just before the pixels in the letter "D" become
illegible and blurred. Now, observe the size of the pixels in the letter
"D". Compare the size of the pixels in the letter "D" to the size of the
pixels in the background of the document. They seem to be the same size,
correct?
-------------------------------------
Top Pic.jpg Now, look at the pixels in the text "Signature of Parent or
Other Informant" - just above the letter "D" as well as the letters in the
remaining portion of the signed word "Dunham" - in this case look at the
pixels in "unham" (Dunham less the "D"). Those appear to be the same size
too, correct? Now ask yourself this. Why doesn't the size of the pixels in
those words match the pixels in the letter "D" and the background text? You
should be aware that scanners do not randomly generate various size pixels
on a document. A scanned document will show all the text in the same layer,
with the same pixel size. This document is purported to be scanned in, yet
the varying size of the pixels seem to tell a different story. As you review
other sections of this document, you'll find this inconsistency repeats
itself many times over. In fact, it's easier to find text that doesn't match
the original than does.

How did this occur then? I believe an original birth certificate document
was scanned to an electronic file. I believe the file was then opened in
software such as Adobe Photoshop, or one of numerous other editing
applications. Text in the original document was selectively removed and
replaced new text. Once the alterations were complete, the document was
converted to a pdf document directly from the editing software, creating and
locking in two separate pixel sizes.

As you'll see below, I've chosen only two pixels of each size to compare the
two different sizes. As you'll see, by looking around the document, this is
not an anomaly restricted to the four pixels that I've selected. This
discrepancy exists all over the document. You be the judge, but please don't
be fooled by this document. This birth certificate has clearly been altered.

----
Document Faked on Adobe Illustrator
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s9StxsFllY&feature=player_embedded>

Want to discuss this topic?  Head on over to our discussion list,
discuss-os...@yahoogroups.com.