http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/35897

Obama's shameful legacy with Israel

 - Dr. Laurie Roth  Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Obama has made it rather clear his first 3 years how he feels about Israel
and it ain't good.  Early on in his presidency, he gave $900 million to the
serial killer group Hamas, while rebuking and trying to intimidate Israel at
every turn.  Obama is in good company, however, since former President Jimmy
Carter has urged Obama to remove Hamas from the Islamic terrorist list.

Let us look at the beautiful legacy of Hamas.  Maybe Obama should give them
another $900 million.  USA Today
<http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2004-03-22-hamas-timeline_x.htm>
outlines a series of achievements by Hamas.

Just a few of the many plans and attacks from 1987 onward:

*       1988:  Hamas publishes manifesto calling for 'holy war' to create an
Islamic state from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea, including
Israel.
*       1989:  Hamas militants kill Israelis in dozens of shooting attacks:
Israel outlaws Hamas as a terrorist organization
*       1991:  Hamas forms 'Izzedine al-Quassam Brigades," its military
wing, for attacks against Israelis.
*       1994, April 6.:  First Hamas car bombing kills eight in Israeli city
of Afula.
*       1994, April 13.: First Hamas suicide bombing kills five in Israeli
city of Hadera.
*       1994, Oct. 19.: Hamas suicide bomber blows up Tel Aviv bus, killing
22.
*       1996, Jan. 6.:  Hamas master bomb maker Yehiyeh Ayyash killed in
explosion, Israel held responsible.
*       1996, February to March : 47 Israelis killed in three suicide
attacks in retaliation for killing Ayyash.
*       2000, September : Second Palestinian uprising begins
*       2001, June 1, :  Hamas suicide bomber blows up outside Tel Aviv
disco, killing 21
*       2001, Aug. 9, : Hamas suicide bomber blows up Jerusalem restaurant,
killing 15
*       2002, March 27. : Hamas bomber blows up Netany hotel, killing 29.
*       2003, August-September:  39 killed in three Hamas suicide bombings

There have been numerous other attacks by Hamas terrorists against Israelis
non stop since 1987.  I'm wondering what the $900 million gift was for from
Obama??  Of course with the worldwide recession weapons and bombs are more
expensive.

Then we saw the UN and America stand against Israel in May 2010 when Israel
stopped the Gaza-bound flotilla coming from Turkey.  The flotilla of ships
were warned by Israeli Navy to turn back.  The Israelis had intelligence and
suspected that other than food and medical supplies would be sent into Gaza.
They were right...as usual.  The Israeli Navy ended up controlling the
ships, detaining the passengers some of which were wanted terrorists.  Nine
activists were killed and seven IDF commandos were injured.  As it turned
out,  among all the 'medical and food cover'  there were arms and wanted
militants on board.  Naturally the facts didn't matter to the UN or Obama.
Israel was harshly rebuked and investigations demanded.  Evil Israel!  Why
couldn't they just die politely and let the terrorists and weapons into
Gaza?

I thought Vice President Biden,  Obama and Hillary would develop a brain
hemorrhage of stress when Prime Minister Netanyahu didn't 'obey' the orders
of Obama and team to stop building in Israel's sovereign territory.  They
had 3,000 pre-approved housing units already under construction.  After much
pressure from the US against this,  on March 2010, Israel announced it would
continue to build 1,600 new homes in the eastern Jerusalem neighborhood of
Ramat Shlomo.

VP Biden described this response from Netanyahu as "one of the most serious
rows between the two allies in recent decades,  while Secretary Clinton
described the Israeli decision to continue building as 'deeply negative' for
US-Israeli relations.  I said then and I say now,  Obama, Hillary and Obama
should all get therapy and get over it.

On March 23, 2011,  a bomb blew up in central Jerusalem injuring at least 50
and killing 1.  Obama's comments were as usual horrifying with the 'moral
equivalence' nonsense.  He talked of Israel's right to protect herself but
showed sympathy for Palestinians who could have been injured when Israel
responded by attacking military installations to stop any more missile
strikes or attacks on Israel.  Isn't it special and most fascinating that
this President thinks it is all the same.  You blow up civilians at a bus
stop..that is bad.  It is just as bad when you attack and kill the murderers
apparently.

Obama has kissed up to Islam,  apologized for America and told Turkish
parliament we are no longer a Christian nation.  He has also told the
Islamic world and media that we are the largest Islamic country.

Obama's legacy and actions against Israel are shameful at the very least.  I
just hope that the Jewish community in 2012 remembers his actions and not
his manipulative words.

Israel has always been our best friends in the Middle East and covered our
back.  I am so embarrassed and most ashamed as to how this administration
has treated them.  I only pray that the next President has the guts,
integrity and humility to fall on their face before the Israeli Government
and beg for their forgiveness.  I guarantee you I would do that if God put
someone like me in the White House.

 <http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/35897>

Want to discuss this topic?  Head on over to our discussion list,
discuss-os...@yahoogroups.com.