http://logisticsmonster.com/2011/06/03/ann-barndhart-on-romneycare-its-demon
spawn-obamacare/?utm_source=feedblitz
<http://logisticsmonster.com/2011/06/03/ann-barndhart-on-romneycare-its-demo
nspawn-obamacare/?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzEmail&utm_campaig
n=Nightly_2011-06-03+07%3A30&utm_content=504972>
&utm_medium=FeedBlitzEmail&utm_campaign=Nightly_2011-06-03+07%3A30&utm_conte
nt=504972

Ann Barndhart On RomneyCare & It's 'Demonspawn' Obamacare

Written on June 3, 2011 by DiamondTiger
<http://logisticsmonster.com/author/admin/>  in Politics
<http://logisticsmonster.com/category/the-daily-crime/politics/>

0 Comments

romneycarerepublicangop

<http://topsy.com/logisticsmonster.com/2011/06/03/ann-barndhart-on-romneycar
e-its-demonspawn-obamacare/?utm_source=button> 2
<http://button.topsy.com/retweet?nick=LogisticMonster&url=http%3A//logistics
monster.com/2011/06/03/ann-barndhart-on-romneycare-its-demonspawn-obamacare/
&title=Ann%20Barndhart%20On%20RomneyCare%20%26%20It%27s%20%27Demonspawn%27%2
0Obamacare> ReTweet

(Editor's Note: I'm sure most of my readers have seen the very sarcastic
grinning moo in the sidebar which I put up when the drive-by media started
anointing elitist Mitt Romney as the republican nominee. Ann Barnhardt goes
over the top with this monologue about why Romney is just another globalist
puppet. Enjoy!!)

  _____

Many of you have seen Ann Barnhardt's coming out video verbally filleting
Lindsey Graham <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qeyrp-V3Jvc&NR=1>  for being
the pathetic piece of sh** globalist RINO he is, but she definitely takes it
a step farther with this nuclear repertoire of Mitt Romney's all-together
pathetic record as a Republican and conservative who lacks the most
important characteristic of being an American; integrity.  She also has a
message for you!!

In regards to the mandate in Obamacare and Romneycare:

I will not be taxed on my existence, I will not comply with any requirement
to purchase a good or service as a condition of waking up breathing in my
own country, and if you think for a second, that I'm going to lay down and
be dehumanized by you or Obama or any other Marxist candyass, you got
another thing coming Cha Cha. And, in fact, let me just break down for you
what the reality of the situation would be if you were to be elected
president and maintain your support of the mandate. You Mitt, would have to
put me in prison, just the same way that Obama would have to put me in
prison because I will never, ever, ever, pay a tax on my existence.

On Mitt being promised the presidency by the RNC in 2008:

The Office of the Presidency is not a trophy to be handed around amongst a
cadre of corrupt elitist pricks like you.

(H/T RS for the vid)

Does Your Brain Hurt Yet? Related Articles

*       AYFKM?: Romney Not Focused On The Federal Reserve
<http://logisticsmonster.com/2011/04/14/ayfkm-romney-not-focused-on-the-fede
ral-reserve/>
*       AYFKM?: My Choices Are Mitt Romney Or Donald Trump?
<http://logisticsmonster.com/2011/04/10/ayfkm-my-choices-are-mitt-romney-or-
donald-trump/>
*       Romney: Attempting To Pander To The Moos
<http://logisticsmonster.com/2011/03/23/romney-attempting-to-pander-to-the-m
oos/>

Want to discuss this topic?  Head on over to our discussion list,
discuss-os...@yahoogroups.com.