http://sheikyermami.com/2011/06/03/islamo-nazis-vs-pax-europa-in-stuttgart-g
ermany/

Islamo-Nazis vs Pax Europa in Stuttgart, Germany

by sheikyermami on June 3, 2011

Freedom of Speech Means You Put Your Life at Risk:

The sheik is in Germany, Stuttgart, Germany,  with Robert Spencer and the
good people of Pax Europa who organized a public speaking event yesterday.

There was heavy police presence, police were out in the hundreds, (500 is
probably a good estimate)  in heavy riot gear,  and they made it clear they
were really not interested to "take sides" or to protect us. One of them
suggested we should call it off.  A few of the Islamic thugs came
dangerously close and a few of them were taken away in handcuffs long before
we could even reach the stage. A skinny German chick kept screaming 'racist,
racist' at me, and when I told her  that Islam is not a race she said "there
are no races anyway"- ('es gibt keine Rassen') So I said 'if there are no
races then how can there be racism?' Logical thinking is not one of the
strengths of these tools. We were bombarded with eggs, coke bottles filled
with all kinds of nasty stuff, and my  good suit is no longer. good. Here
are the first pic's:

<http://sheikyermami.com/wp-content/uploads/media-1.imagefile.51d50cdd-7b8c-
45b7-bf74-eabc3100ed26.normalized.jpeg>
http://sheikyermami.com/wp-content/uploads/media-1.imagefile.51d50cdd-7b8c-4
5b7-bf74-eabc3100ed26.normalized.jpeg
<http://sheikyermami.com/wp-content/uploads/media.imagefile.a4f6466b-9594-4f
02-9e6d-ccc43c512697.normalized.jpeg>
http://sheikyermami.com/wp-content/uploads/media.imagefile.a4f6466b-9594-4f0
2-9e6d-ccc43c512697.normalized.jpeg
<http://sheikyermami.com/wp-content/uploads/media.imagefile.51d50cdd-7b8c-45
b7-bf74-eabc3100ed26.normalized.jpeg>
http://sheikyermami.com/wp-content/uploads/media.imagefile.51d50cdd-7b8c-45b
7-bf74-eabc3100ed26.normalized.jpeg
<http://sheikyermami.com/wp-content/uploads/media.imagefile.efb99bbb-1454-49
63-b24f-fa2dbf5aa409.normalized.jpeg>
http://sheikyermami.com/wp-content/uploads/media.imagefile.efb99bbb-1454-496
3-b24f-fa2dbf5aa409.normalized.jpeg
<http://sheikyermami.com/wp-content/uploads/media.imagefile.9b1bc90e-b00a-4f
77-87f3-90f9d026aee6.normalized.jpeg>
http://sheikyermami.com/wp-content/uploads/media.imagefile.9b1bc90e-b00a-4f7
7-87f3-90f9d026aee6.normalized.jpeg

Here's Robert Spencer's account:

Confrontation in Germany
<http://www.jihadwatch.org/2011/06/confrontation-in-germany.html>

Update:

Spencer versus the Leftist/Islamic alliance, Stuttgart, Germany, June 2
<http://www.jihadwatch.org/2011/06/spencer-versus-the-leftistislamic-allianc
e-stuttgart-germany-june-2.html>

Thursday afternoon I spoke in Stuttgart, Germany at the invitation of the
human rights group Pax Europa. The event was well advertised
<http://www.jihadwatch.org/2011/05/next-week-spencer-at-grosses-islamkritisc
hes-wochenende-in-germany.html> , and so the thuggish Leftist/Islamic
supremacist alliance mobilized and was out in full force.

About 1000 Antifa protesters showed up, banging drums, holding signs with
the usual accusations of racism and "Islamophobia," blowing whistles, and
menacing people who came out for the Pax Europa event. There were also about
500 German police on hand in riot gear. The Pax Europa organizers told me,
"This is all for you" - because they had publicized that I would be there.
One young man came up to me as I was standing right in front of a line of
German police and said, "You're lucky there are so many police here today."

Pax Europa had planned a full program featuring Middle Eastern Christian
musicians, a Coptic Christian activist, and others, so as to highlight the
hollowness of the Islamic supremacist narrative of Muslim victimhood and
anti-jihadist racism. But the police ordered the Pax Europa organizers to
drastically reduce the scope of their event. Everyone was restricted to ten
minutes only. Several participants opted not to appear, in light of the
manifest danger. Antifa people were attacking supporters of Pax Europa. I
saw several individuals being chased by rabid Leftist gangs. At least one
man went to the hospital.

The police used loudspeakers to call on Antifa twice to disperse, as Pax
Europa had lawfully reserved the space for their event. The Antifa people
responded only by moving forward, chanting slogans, banging their drums, and
holding aloft the usual Leftist kitsch - Che Guevara, the hammer and sickle,
the Palestinian flag, signs denouncing Islamophobia, etc. The police moved
them back a bit but did not ask them again to disperse, and allowed the Pax
Europa event to begin.

It was an incredible din. We had loudspeakers that appeared to be able to
reach the considerable crowd behind the protesters, but the Antifa thugs did
all they could to drown us out: the drums got louder, the vuvuzelas came
out, they were blowing whistles, and of course they were screaming and
yelling.

They started throwing things: bottles, eggs, excrement and more. One bottle
narrowly missed the Coptic activist's head and crashed onto the stage -
other bottles crashed at our feet. Several speakers were hit with eggs. The
manure they threw was all over the stage floor.

I stood right in front (they missed me; I dodged a few projectiles) and
watched them as they screamed and gestured and threw things - it was like
looking into the pit of hell. Here were young people passionately committed
to their cause and believing it to be that of justice and freedom, and they
are eager and willing useful idiots for the most radically intolerant
ideology on the planet. So when my turn came to speak, I addressed them, and
told them just that. I told them they wouldn't like what happened to them
when their friends took power, but by then it would be too late.

And it may be already, for Europe. But I was glad to be there yesterday, and
to stand against what was so obviously a force for oppression, hatred, and
evil.

Want to discuss this topic?  Head on over to our discussion list,
discuss-os...@yahoogroups.com.