DOES HE HAVE A VOCABULARY OR WHAT....?

For the few of you who have missed him, R. Lee Ermey is the host of The
History Channel's " Mail Call " and played the Drill Instructor in the
movie, " Full Metal Jacket. " He recently played the totally unsympathetic
psychiatrist in a GIECO commercial. He is a retired Marine Gunnery Sergeant
and a very plain speaker, as you will soon read. So, for your entertainment,
here is Retired Marine Gunnery Sergeant R. Lee Ermey at his first press
conference. The main topic of discussion is the Marine in Iraq who shot an
Iraqi insurgent to death.

ANYWAY, THE STORY GOES:

We pick up as a reporter asks about " how this potential war crime will
affect our image in the world ":

Ermey: "WHAT KIND OF A PANSY-ASSED QUESTION IS THAT?"

Reporter 1: "Well, sir I think...."

Ermey: "THINK, FANCY BOY ??! GET THIS THROUGH THAT SEPTIC TANK ON TOP OF
YOUR SHOULDERS, MORON : I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOU THINK, DO YOU
UNDERSTAND ME?? THAT MARINE SHOT AN ENEMY COMBATANT, SHITHEAD. SO GET YOUR
HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND DEAL WITH IT BEFORE I MAKE YOU MY OWN PERSONAL PIN
CUSHION!!!

NEXT QUESTION: YOU IN THE BLUE SUIT."

Reporter 2: Don't you think that the world's opinion of our operations is
important ?

Ermey: "OH SURE! YOU DON'T KNOW THE TIMES I HAVE CRIED MYSELF TO SLEEP
WORRYING ABOUT WHAT SOME GODDAMNED FRENCH PANSY THINKS! OH THE DAYS I HAVE
HAD TO WEEP, BECAUSE SOME SHIT EATING TERRORIST SCUMBAG MIGHT BE MAD AT US,
BECAUSE WE WENT INTO WHATEVER GOD FORSAKEN HOLE IN THE SHIT THAT HE LIVES IN
AND KILLED HIM. WHAT THE HELL KIND OF DUMBASS QUESTION IS THAT YOU
PETER-PUFFING JACKASS? WE ARE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA , AND WHEN YOU
ATTACK US, WE ARE GOING TO COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND BLOW YOUR STINKING
CAMEL-LICKING CARCASS INTO PIECES SO SMALL WE WILL BE ABL E TO BURY YOUR
SORRY ASS IN A THIMBLE! YEAH, I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE THINKING. YOU ARE PROBABLY
AFRAID, THINK ING THAT I HAVE SUCH AN "EXTREME" ATTITUDE AND THAT I NEED TO
BE MORE "SENSITIVE" TO OTHER PEOPLE'S FEELINGS. WELL LET ME TELL YOU
SOMETHING YOU POLE-SMOKING PANSY! I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOU OR ANYBODY
ELSE THINKS! THIS IS A DAMN WAR, AND IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THAT, THEN YOU
SHOULD GO HOME AND SUCK ON MAMMA'S TIT! DO YOU HEAR ME YOU RUNT? NOW GET THE
HELL OUT OF MY PRESS ROOM BEFORE I GO CRAZY AND KICK THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF
YOU!!

NEXT QUESTION: YOU WITH THE UGLY-ASSED TIE, LOOK AT THAT THING! IT IS
HIDEOUS!"

Reporter 3: "Aren't you going against the freedom of the press by.."

Ermey: "FREEDOM? WHAT IN BLUE HELL DO YOU KNOW ABOUT FREEDOM? I HAVE SWEATED
MY ASS OFF IN JUNGLES, WHILE BEING SHOT AT FOR THIS NATION! WHAT IN THE HELL
HAVE YOU DONE YOU LITTLE SHIT-SUCKING WEASEL? WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU PUT
YOUR ASS ON THE LINE FOR ANYTHING? AND YET YOU HAVE THE UNMITIGATED TEMERITY
TO SHOW UP HERE AND MONDAY-MORNING QUARTERBACK THE ACTIONS OF A BRAVE
MARINE, WHO WAS DEFENDING HIMSELF AND HIS UNIT FROM AN ATTACK BY SOME
MURDEROUS AL-QUEDA SYMPATHIZER!! YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT I AM CONCERNED ABOUT,
NUMB-NUTS? I AM CONCERNED ABOUT A BUNCH OF GRABASSTIC, ORGANIZED MORONS WITH
CAMERAS AND MICROPHONES DOING THEIR BEST TO PORTRAY OUR BRAVE MEN AND WOMEN
AS WAR CRIMINALS! I AM CONCERNED ABOUT CHICKEN-SHIT PANSIES THAT WANT US TO
NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS AND WHINE ABOUT THEIR PISS-ANT "FREEDOMS"!!

NEXT QUESTION.

Reporter 3: "I...I.."

Ermey: "DID YOU HAVE A BIG BOWL OF STUPID FOR BREAKFAST THIS MORNING, NUMB
NUTS? I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANOTHER WORD OUT OF THAT COMMIE CRY HOLE IN THAT
SHIT-PILE YOU CALL A HEAD! AND THAT GOES TRIPLE FOR THE REST OF YOU
PANSY-ASSED MORONS! NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF MY PRESS ROOM BEFORE I SHOVE MY
BOOT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS THAT YOU CHOKE TO DEATH ON MY SHOELACES!!!!"

Marine DI's have a language all their own.

God bless them all.

Want to discuss this topic?  Head on over to our discussion list,
discuss-os...@yahoogroups.com.