From: robert butler
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 2:06 PM
To: beow...@westerndefense.net
Subject: Re: Islam: Incessant and Relentless

G'day Beowulf,

Relative to referenced, no doubt, everything posted is very true, but the
mindset and violent concepts of fundamentalist, Muhammedan Islamists cannot be
compared to or defined in terms of religion or rational thought processes.  For
the sake of argument, regarding the animating forces of Islamists / jihadis,
one needs to eliminate ideologies and reason altogether, and stick to history
and facts.  Islam is not comparable to any other religions, but is a
geopolitical, supremacist, cult-belief system, designed to create a global
caliphate wherein the elements of imperialist, authoritarian control and
submission replaces all natural laws, rationality and civil, social order.  It
was conceived out of unmitigated evil, unbridled arrogance and must be
identified for what it is.

Isaiah 14:12 NKJV - ""How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the
morning! How you are cut down to the ground, You who weakened the nations!"
Isaiah 14:13 NKJV - "For you have said in your heart: 'I will ascend into
heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will also sit on the
mount of the congregation On the farthest sides of the north;"
Isaiah 14:14 NKJV - "I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be
like the Most High.'"
Isaiah 14:15 NKJV - "Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol, To the lowest
depths of the Pit."
Isaiah 14:16 NKJV - ""Those who see you will gaze at you, And consider you,
saying: 'Is this the man who made the earth tremble, Who shook kingdoms,"
Isaiah 14:17 NKJV - "Who made the world as a wilderness And destroyed its
cities, Who did not open the house of his prisoners?'"
Isaiah 14:18 NKJV - ""All the kings of the nations, All of them, sleep in
glory, Everyone in his own house;"
Isaiah 14:19 NKJV - "But you are cast out of your grave Like an abominable
branch, Like the garment of those who are slain, Thrust through with a sword,
Who go down to the stones of the pit, Like a corpse trodden underfoot."

We have a 1400 year history of the interaction between Islam and Kafir nations.
The data matches the theory. Centuries after Islam enters the culture the host
culture is annihilated--see Turkey. There is no compatibility between Islam and
us. Islam is not now, nor can it ever be, a part of our civilization. It is the
final goal of Islam to annihilate all Kafir civilizations. Its first stage
of--we are just like you, only different—should be seen for what it is. No
amount of preaching by apologists can change Islam’s political doctrine and
history.

Since the inception and rise to prominence of Muhammedan Islam in the early 7th
Century A.D. the number of deaths and vitimizations attributed to Jihad may be
summed up as follows:   (See Tears of Jihad
<http://www.politicalislam.com/tears/pages/tears-of-jihad/> , CSPI
<http://cspipublishing.com/statistical/index.html> .)

*       Africa - 120 million
*       Christians - 60 million
*       Hindus - 80 million
*       Buddhists - 10 million
*       Jews (less than 1 million)
*       Total: 270 million

97% or more deadly terrorist attacks around the world in this century are
attributed to Muhammadan Muslims and jihad, 90% of which involve the deaths and
victimizations of other Muslims.

100% of violent, assault-rapes against non-Muslim females in Sweden and Norway
in this decade, according to police reports, are committed by Muslim Males.

Obama said at the latest White House Iftar dinner:

"Like so many faiths, Islam has always been part of our American family, and
Muslim Americans have long contributed to the strength and character of our
country, in all walks of life."

These words have no basis in fact. Islam is not part of our civilization
because its foundational principles are opposite to ours. Our civilization is
built on the foundation of critical thought (how we think) and the Golden Rule
(ethics). Islam is built on submission (authoritative thought) and ethical
dualism.

And people say that Islam just needs to be reformed. Good luck on dealing the
authoritative rules of thought and reform. It is not that you are wrong, you
are dead wrong. Want more examples of authoritative thought? Try Salman
Rushdie, the author of the Satanic Verses, a novel. Islam’s reaction to the
novel was a death fatwa. When the Mohammed cartoons were published, people died
in riots.

So far in America what happens if you differ with Establishment thought about
Islam, you are called names, such as bigot or hater, and insulted as a
punishment. However, the Establishment keeps flirting with the expanded
versions of hate speech being criminalized.  Hate speech is speech the
Establishment doesn’t like.

Critical thought does not deal with punishment, just cause and effect along
with Aristotelian logic.  Nor do insults and threats play a part in critical
thought.  If you lose an argument under the rules of critical thought, you have
had a learning experience, not a life threatening experience.

 Cheers,

Robert William Butler Jr
Houston, TX   77086-1415

"If possible, so far as it depends on you, be at peace with all men."
(Rom.12:18)

Want to discuss this topic?  Head on over to our discussion list,
discuss-os...@yahoogroups.com.