Thomas -

(who sent me some photos showing how for an outdoor Agenda Wall they affixed
large mural / newsprint paper all across the sloping walls of a greenhouse
in a garden, and then posted their topic signs on that..)

Thank you so much!

Okay, now we have rope and tape and tables and human signposts and easel
stands and clips and all manner of possibilities.  Be Prepared to Be
Prepared, say I.

And then: Stay Light On Your Feet As Whatever Happens.Happens.

Thanks, all,

Lisa

osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu: