Hi there:

Nothing coming up right away but I'll add you to my list if you like.  We're
nearby at any rate.  How about you other Southwestern BC, Canada
facilitators?

Chris

On 10/22/06, Joanna Fletcher <j...@lionlifecoaching.com> wrote:

 I am thrilled to say that my proposal to use OS to facilitate a major
change initiative where I work is building up some steam. The feedback is
that they are interested and want me to get some more experience, before
running a pilot OS with the "change team", and eventually a huge big
organization-wide plus stakeholders OS.

The idea is that I find an OS event in Canada that is willing to have me
as an assistant. My preference would be a multiple-day event with a large
number of people (200+) that is happening whenever and wherever it starts.
The theory is that this would allow me to see an experienced facilitator
work and get comfortable with procedure. Also I think it might be a bit of
an insurance policy for the organization.

Any OSers out there have a Canadian gig coming up soon, and would be
willing to help out? If so, please email me at j...@lionlifecoaching.com .

Thanking you in advance,

Joanna Fletcher

Lion Life Coaching

j...@lionlifecoaching.com

604-340-1855

www.lionlifecoaching.com

osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu ------------------------------ To
subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu:

CHRIS CORRIGAN
Consultation - Facilitation
Open Space Technology