  From: Christine Whitney Sanchez
  To: osl...@listserv.boisestate.edu
  Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 10:21 PM
  Subject: Re: Methods for Strategic Collaboration: Blending Appreciative
Inquiry, World Cafe and Open Space Technology

  Tenneson, while I don't know much about the Art of Hosting trainings, I am
happy to know that there are other bumblebees out there cross pollinating the
deepening field of collective intelligence. When I first offered this training
in 2004, I found, as you say, there is such a yearning for real
connection/conversation/content.  It makes me happy to think of you buzzing
around the field - hope to bump into you soon :-)

  Love,

  Christine

  Christine Whitney Sanchez
  KAIROS Alliance Inc.