To my surprise, the following message got sent to Thomas'
personal email box in stead of to the list. Apparently
some messages from the list have a "reply-to" address
that points to the original sender, while most messages
have a "reply-to" address that points to the list itself.
That means it is good to check the address of a reply
that one makes to a message on the list, as the effect
of the reply button is ambiguous.

Hi Thomas

I do not put a table in the middle, I feel it would be in the way and
interfere with the openness of the circle.
My experience is that people do gather in the middle, even when the
stuff is on the ground. I decorate the middle section with a nice
piece of cloth and a bunch of flowers and arrange all the practical
stuff on the cloth around the flowers.

There might be one or more tables at the wall where people also
get together and exchange takes place. That's OK too.

Good luck

Koos

koos de heer
auryn management advies